X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foreskin pulled back?

We have several threads about being circumcised, and from time to time a post is made by a guy who says 'I'm not, but I keep my foreskin pulled back'. So how many do this, and why? I know a few blokes who do, and some have theirs always back, but some do so only when they are at a nudist event.

I've been doing it since I was about 19, largely because it makes me feel truly nude. It now stays back 24/7.

Re: foreskin pulled back?

Pelagius-- I like you am not circumsized but do keep my foreskin pulled back. I started doing it when @ nudist camps/resorts but for the last few years keep the foreskin pulled back all the time. I think my penis looks much better that way. I really like the way it looks with the smooth head exposed

Comment

I also am a retractor. It allows it to get a sunburn :-) Best of both worlds without the pain :-)

Comment

I'm with Byron and Running Bear. Strangely the head gets freckles when it gets tanned!?! Weird, this doen't happen anywhere else on my body.

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
          Pelagius-- I like you am not circumsized but do keep my foreskin pulled back. I started doing it when @ nudist camps/resorts but for the last few years keep the foreskin pulled back all the time. I think my penis looks much better that way. I really like the way it looks with the smooth head exposed
          I agree - it looks a whole lot better that way when one is naked in public.

Comment

Does it do any harm keeping it that way?

Comment

I always leave the skin pulled back. My wife liked the look better and have kept it retracted for over 20 years. I am so used to it and it always remains that way.

Comment

I am on the other side.
                For me, it feels physically uncomfortable, when my foreskin is pulled back.

Even more, there is a sign in a medical lab, that suggests that males should pull back their foreskin, and then provide their urine sample for the lab tests.
                This process seems overwelming.
                So far, I have just cleaned and done my sample, with the foreskin in place. No problem with the results.

Comment

If I'm sitting or lying, I'll occasionally retract the foreskin while catching some rays. But when running or moving around, it's a bit uncomfortable so I leave it alone. I ran retracted once and it just felt too weird.

Comment

Come on

You guys are not serious.

I can't believe that a guy would go to a nudist resort or beach and think that people will acually check out there penis.

After going to resorts and campgrounds for over 20 years, not once did my wife or other women ever mentioning if a man was looking good because of his foreskin position.

Comment

That's a new one to me. I've heard more about foreskin restoration--cut men stretching their skin to become less circumsized. The grass is always greener? Personally, I'm circumsized and I don't see it as a cosmetic advantage, but rather a wierd body sculpting.

Comment

When and where I was born, it was considered common practice to circumcise all the boys.
                        As with so many other things over which I have no control, I try to give this condition no thought. At least, I certainly don't worry about it. Can't change that any more than my skin color.
                        There is an old Irish saying, "It is what it is."

Comment

As a longtime naturist and a male with a wonderfully restored foreskin, I wouldn't even consider forsaking that foreskin by pulling it back and looking again like I used to look. Not only is that uncomfortable, especially if the now sensitive glans rubs on towels or clothing, but why do I want it to "hang out to dry" as it was for the first 40-plus years of my life?
                          I find it annoying for guys here to feel compelled to pull back their foreskins as if having a foreskin is something to be embarassed about.
                          Gosh, I certainly feel only pride to look like I should have looked in the first place and would not feign being cut. Once a new doctor, giving me a physical, put "normal uncircumcised penis" on my medical chart. (Of course, doctors themselves are often very ill-informed about foreskins and their value and purpose.)
                          While it may be in the eye of the beholder, there is nothing unattractive about foreskins.

Comment

prefere my foreskin back its more comfortable that way having a "PA" as well

Comment

Originally posted by Pants off View Post
                              I agree - it looks a whole lot better that way when one is naked in public.
                              Sigh..... In thread after thread encouraging social nudity, everyone agrees -- no, proclaims -- that "no one cares how you look."

Now, in this thread, we're concerned about how our penis "looks" better. Mixed messages? Hypocritical?

I would think the only reasons to "pull back" or not would be comfort, health, or hygiene. I didn't realize it was a fashion statement.

As usual, I'm a little confused. :confused:
                              Last edited by Home Nudist; 01-06-2010, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X