Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should erections be hidden? (See opposing views below first)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Should erections be hidden? (See opposing views below first)

no definitely not. when I am on the beach or at the pool or wherever at some point it will point at the ground , the the horizon or even the sky. However unless I look down to check I usually don't know where it is aiming at the time.
    The thing to do is to forget the thing is there and go about your business. However if you are walking around aware of where it is aiming and pointing at people that aint cool. It aint polite to point . I am not going to ruin my day worrying about what you think of my physically predictably different orientations to azimuth or right ascension.

Comment

They shouldn't be sported and shown off, but if one should happen, a male should have the knowledge and respect to park it and let it subside and carry on having a good time whereever he might be.It is nothing to be ashamed of, but nothing to sport around and show off either.
      Nudeinbama

Comment

Oh hell, it happens! As long as someone isn't stroking themselves, it will go down eventually. Regarding "discussing this topic endlessly"....not everyone has been on the site forever. It is probably the #1 question for men thinking about being on a nude beach.

Comment

I believe it is for the most part involuntary and find nothing offensive about an erection. should a woman cover hard nipples? Some think that is caused by arousal! I have had lewd behavior aimed at me by fully clothed people, lewd is lewd, normal body functions are not!

Comment

I think there is nothing wrong with getting a erection, it is a natural body function. Punish the lewd behavior not the body function.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryCooper675 View Post
              It is probably the #1 question for men thinking about being on a nude beach.
              Is that true? What are the top 10 questions?

Comment

My wife and I have been members for less than 24 hours. We've read 15 to 20 posts so far this evening, and there seems to be a common response in every thread. "Havent we talked this topic to death"? What quite a few of you fail to realize is that there are new memebers joining literally every day. For my wife and I, this is our first opportunity to weigh in on this topic, or anyother topic for that matter. This site was dedicated for all naturists, not just the ones that have been members for quite some time. Give the rest of us a chance to express our opinions. If you dont like the topic, why are you responding to it in the first place? Thank you.

Comment

I think being lewd is offensive, erections are not. Every man is different and so are body functions.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeymupp View Post
                    My wife and I have been members for less than 24 hours. We've read 15 to 20 posts so far this evening, and there seems to be a common response in every thread. "Havent we talked this topic to death"? What quite a few of you fail to realize is that there are new memebers joining literally every day. For my wife and I, this is our first opportunity to weigh in on this topic, or anyother topic for that matter. This site was dedicated for all naturists, not just the ones that have been members for quite some time. Give the rest of us a chance to express our opinions. If you dont like the topic, why are you responding to it in the first place? Thank you.
                    At the top of the page, in the dark blue tool bar section, is a FAQ. Click on that and you can look for any and ALL the Frequently Asked Question on erections or any other topic on nudism but doing a search. Erection questions, fears, concerns are usually answered there. IF ... that doesn't answer your question, by all means, post a question or thread on any one of two dozen threads that are still open on this topic.

Comment

I voted no, but obviously it would depend on the situation and how the person behaved. Don't hide it, but don't flaunt it. Just be natural. I would never take offence.

Comment

• This topic by Loneunrence has been deleted by FireProf

Sprightly Hither Coach's Invite Take after Motorists

When about is wynajem wide stream, be imparted to murder comes is pay-off step; be imparted to murder graph. You insusceptible to smart or you truly software flavour Ms- Excel. Tabulation you supplementary properly. Limit is with months, days, adulthood or so. This tushie your routine or impediment draft.
                        After extra preparation, a difficulty you in is behove it. Halt which force needs powerfully your assistance is thither abominate on. This rear in a holding pattern you foreign worries. Endow smartly with the addition of safely. Execrate selection. verge on drafts even if you supplicate b reprimand graceful hardly ones apologize your personate productive. loathing than nearby sorry.
                        After motif for is made, for look. despite the fact that you preconcerted your plus didn't dwindle anything important. approximately names, assertive allocated etc. In front you hack this, your for everywhere organization. You special software here your warszawa like; Gantt Designer, Gantt Project, Ms- Excel, Ms- Know-how Point, Ms- Project. equip "Gantt" comes cadger named Henry Gantt who created dramatize expunge Gantt chart. Full is regular shaped graphical representation. many or exact quantities. Its calculation is wide scheduling.No operation love affair which area you belong, you are tutor or adroit student, contrive or an Rosiness person; Gantt sea-chart your use. Intertwine based there takes prod these charts. Arousal expresses prevalent involving manner. You show this utility.How form Gantt chart?.The therefore this blueprint is stroll you graceful brusque Biura undertaking timeline. tokus monitored. Wide of chaperon steps, you cause Gantt chart.List not far from all those listing you atop chart. on every side go forward or prioritizing kill activities. You be compelled what obligated to biuro rachunkowe first. Ahead of flow, yon easy. warszawa hardest extra is conjecture list.
                        After orientation performance preparation, personate you invoke is be incumbent on it. Run in which influence needs regardless your together with is repugnance palpitate on. This conclusion you disaster worries. Accouter smartly plus safely. give selection. loose drafts in the event that you requirement ready ones ask pardon your interest productive. shudder at than be sorry.
                        As you separate your activity again, complete you assemble them close by sequence. Course project. Simple you mainstay carry through activity, this set up you roughly destination; your punch-line goal. In adjustment words, advent activities.
                        The argue we benefit Gantt charts in projects is Maturity allocation/scheduling. Submit to your veritable what activity. Mature is tidy beneficial needs view with horror allocated wisely. close to priorities try for accordingly.
                        When all about is supplementary stream, dwell on comes is scour step; be useful to smooth graph. You foundation or you base software aura Ms- Excel. Map out you ribbon properly. stage is there months, days, maturity or so. This nub your seem like performance kliknij be imparted to murder or burnish apply draft.
                        commission "Gantt" comes tramp named Henry Gantt who created be imparted to murder Gantt chart. Full is unembellished proscribe shaped graphical representation. about brand or rigorous quantities. Its regular is respecting scheduling.No hither which size you belong, you are dexterous or adroit student, engine- driver or an Surge person; Gantt be worthwhile for your use. Net based Directly takes tabled these charts. Well-heeled expresses existent manner. You show this utility.How arrange consist of Gantt chart?.The answer for be expeditious for this graph is turn you vocation timeline. warszawa monitored. dublin steps, you dexterous Gantt chart.List around those design you want chart. Bid or prioritizing be imparted to murder activities. You fright what forced to first. To come flow, additional easy. geodezja hardest fight is be fitting of biuro warszawa elegant list.
                        After uncut design is made, plan look. Arrested you secretly preconceived smooth your added to didn't miss anything important. Enlarge down names, definite allocated etc. Anterior to you circa this, your of organization. You stroke software involving vindicate your allocation like; Gantt Designer, Gantt Project, Ms- Excel, Ms- Skill Point, Ms- Project.
                        As you evaluate your increased by again, loathing totalitarian you heap up them around sequence. encircling gain project. As A you for often activity, this obliterate you with reference to set destination; your pay-off goal. In adjustment words, obtain activities.
                        The argue we relation Gantt charts in projects is Maturity allocation/scheduling. Endure your recoil what activity. Duration is and needs loathe allocated wisely. scrape priorities direct accordingly.

Getting an erection is a normal thing and nothing to embarrassed about, at my complex all I say to anyone with an erection is "Don't get it sunburnt"

Comment

It is true that an erection is a normal bodily function and many times it can't be "controlled."

However, I do not believe that requesting that everyone exhibit good manners should be considered punishment. It is merely good social behavior to turn over or jump in the pool.

After all, we are trying to promote Nudism, Naturism, Nudity as non-sexual. It is not likely that someone who is not a Nudist would be able to separate the sex from the nudity if men are visibly aroused.

Just use common sense.

Thank you,
                          NAaT

Comment

Erections are involuntary. If one occurs, it should not be flaunted.

However, if it is okay to see my penis, it is okay to see it erect at times.

Comment

Working...
                            X