Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

foreskin restoration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • foreskin restoration

    Are there any guys who are thinking about foreskin restoration or have done it/are doing it? I've done some myself (stuck with it for about a year), and have some growth. Any other guys like to chat about it, send me a private message.

  • #2
    Re: foreskin restoration

    Done it and have passed as intact at a physical.
    The doc just said,"I don't see many guys your age uncircumcised"
    It's not OEM but better than nothing.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: foreskin restoration

      How does that work? And does it realy work? It doesn't seem possible.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: foreskin restoration

        I had the same experience at my physical exam several years ago with a new doctor. He wrote, "Normal uncircumcised penis" on the exam form. I gained full coverage after I began stretching in 1995 and was largely covered by 1998. While the new skin is a bit thicker, it has does what it is supposed to do and it is that luxurious tube of skin that a foreskin is supposed to be. I used T-tape, although in later years, I use my fingers to just tugged forward and keep it stretched for like an hour like in bed or watching TV. That is just maintenance because there can be some retreat of the skin if just left alone over time.
        The skin is an amazing structure and it responds wonderfully to stretching, especially the younger one is. I highly recommend getting a stretching routine started as soon as you can. The sense of accomplishment is amazing. It helps to offset the sense of having been violated in the first place. Just Google "foreskin restoration" on the Web and you will begin to see the variety of techniques and equipment available. There is actually a little industry to help men get back some of what has been cruelly taken away from them.
        Like bodies are beautiful, so the foreskin, delicate skin as soft as a kitten's ear, is a wonderful part of creation.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: foreskin restoration

          There have been two main points regarding my circumcision that I have been dealing with for years. The initial knee-jerk reaction was feeling betrayed by my parents, who are supposed to do everything in their power to protect me until adulthood and keep me from harm. Instead they willingly chose to mutilate my body and amputate a perfectly healthy fully functional part of my body. It took me years, almost a decade to gather the courage to talk to my parents about it, which has helped to eliminate most of those bad feelings. They claimed that thought they were doing what was best for me medically (based on blatantly false information from doctors, who pretty much scared them into doing it), which did make me feel a little better (at least they were trying to do good, and not just blindly following barbaric cultural norms to make me "look like daddy") . But then they also told me I need to "just get over it", b/c it's not that big of a deal. Obviously it's never as big a deal when it's not your own body you're deciding to cut up, so I still have a small amount of lingering resentment b/c of that, but I don't let it interfere with my relationship with my parents which is otherwise really great.

          But the feelings I developed after the initially shock of betrayal have been much more difficult to deal with. The feelings of violation, of helplessness, of not having true ownership and control over my own body. Those things I still struggle with. I've done non-surgical foreskin restoration on and off for years (if I'd just stuck with it the whole time I'd be done by now...), and it was the only thing I'd found that really helped me repair the emotional damage as well as undo SOME of the physical damage. Recently, as I've begun to embrace naturism more, I realized that nudism may help me with this as well, by reaffirming my autonomous control of my own body.

          I encourage all men to educate themselves about circumcision and to speak out against, and I encourage all cut men to learn about non-surgical foreskin restoration so they can decide if they want to get back at least some of what was taken form them.

          Comment


          • #6
            Foreskin restoration

            Thanks for the reminder. I've been interested in foreskin restoration but havent taken the leap to do the long commitment . My immigrant parents had me cut against their culture thinking it was the best for me to blend in. I didn't agree to have my two sons cut, although it still seems like its the norm here in the great white Midwest. Glad to hear about some good results. It's like any change, nice except for the going through a transition where you're in limbo. I'm only familiar with this website: tlctugger.com/ . Glad to get recommendations. Stone Andy

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: foreskin restoration

              I don't understand all this concern and hang up with being circumcised or uncircumcised... if you are circumcised, you are... if you aren't then you aren't... restoration may stretch the skin over the glans, but in reality, the penis is still circumcised... the original foreskin has been removed whether under religious or supposed medical pretexts.

              I for one am circumcised and I circumcised my son. I was circumcised as a 21 year old sailor, in a naval hospital, along with a number of other young men who were having problems with their foreskin. My circumcision was part of some corrective surgery I had done and I've never looked back or regretted it for one second.

              I have to agree with industry7's parents... get over it and get on with the more important things in life.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: foreskin restoration

                I have to agree with industry7's parents... get over it and get on with the more important things in life.


                Interesting...you CHOSE to have a circumcision and yet you feel the need to insult those of us who had NO CHOICE.
                While you insist that there are more important things you obviously found it important enough for you to take the time to make a disparaging post.
                I'm glad you are happy with the result of your CHOSEN surgery.
                Why not be happy for those who choose to reverse what little we can of what was done to us without our consent.
                If you really cared about why it's such a big deal to so many men all you would need to do would be open your mind and your heart and read what many of us have posted OVER and OVER in grisly detail.
                If you can not find it in your mind to understand us,how about just having it in your heart to leave us alone instead of adding more insults.
                Our cutting obsessed culture already does that well enough without your help.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: foreskin restoration

                  Originally posted by Baretodabone View Post
                  I don't understand all this concern and hang up with being circumcised or uncircumcised... if you are circumcised, you are... if you aren't then you aren't... restoration may stretch the skin over the glans, but in reality, the penis is still circumcised... the original foreskin has been removed whether under religious or supposed medical pretexts.

                  I for one am circumcised and I circumcised my son. I was circumcised as a 21 year old sailor, in a naval hospital, along with a number of other young men who were having problems with their foreskin. My circumcision was part of some corrective surgery I had done and I've never looked back or regretted it for one second.

                  I have to agree with industry7's parents... get over it and get on with the more important things in life.
                  I second that. There are more important things in life than whether your dick is cut or uncut and quite frankly no one cares.

                  Reading industry7's "woe is me" all I could think is how nutty he sounds and rather than "confront" his parents, he should see a shrink as his priorities aren't straight.

                  Vast majority of men are not hung up on their cut or uncut dick.

                  I find it equally perplexing and laughable that men here will spend precious time to "restore" something they never really had. Seriously, do you have that much time on your hands? If so, may I suggest volunteering? I am sure there are many non profits that could use an extra hand.

                  That aside, has anyone actually seen a restored dick? It looks DISGUSTING (and yes it is disparaging). It resembles nothing like a natural uncircumcised penis. It looks like a a swarm of bees landed on the penis and decided to sting the hell out of it. Not attractive at all.

                  I agree that circumcision should stop in USA, unless there is a religious reason. The medical community has yet to come to an agreement on whether being circumcised is beneficial to men. I think the penis should be left alone at birth and the decision should be left to the man once he has become of age. In fact, 3 male friends of mine were uncircumcised at birth and they all later got their penis cut. I was a bit surprised by their decision but all stated it was the best thing they ever did.

                  I was circumcised at birth and quite frankly, don't care if I was uncut. Would I have preferred my parents left it alone, sure, but I am not going to waste time lamenting or being angry as there are more important things to worry about. My penis works just fine.

                  Industry7, the reason your parents dismissed you is b/c like 98% of people, they thought you were being ridiculous. Your parents thought they made the best decision with what they know, whether the info was wrong or right. Your confronting them was unnecessary as the issue isn't with him but with yourself.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: foreskin restoration

                    Originally posted by vintagecarguy View Post
                    I have to agree with industry7's parents... get over it and get on with the more important things in life.


                    Interesting...you CHOSE to have a circumcision and yet you feel the need to insult those of us who had NO CHOICE.
                    While you insist that there are more important things you obviously found it important enough for you to take the time to make a disparaging post.
                    I'm glad you are happy with the result of your CHOSEN surgery.
                    Why not be happy for those who choose to reverse what little we can of what was done to us without our consent.
                    If you really cared about why it's such a big deal to so many men all you would need to do would be open your mind and your heart and read what many of us have posted OVER and OVER in grisly detail.
                    If you can not find it in your mind to understand us,how about just having it in your heart to leave us alone instead of adding more insults.
                    Our cutting obsessed culture already does that well enough without your help.
                    No insult was intended, I'm merely stating that it's a fact of life... there are other more important things to worry about. I was born with a slight deformity in my penis and developed a hypospadia that was corrected somewhat during the surgery I mentioned... I don't look like guys who have never had a problem, but things work, I have had children and have been married for a many years... it's not something to dwell on. I'm not hung up over the fact that my penis was not like all the other guys... it just is what it is.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: foreskin restoration

                      Originally posted by Baretodabone View Post
                      No insult was intended, I'm merely stating that it's a fact of life... there are other more important things to worry about. I was born with a slight deformity in my penis and developed a hypospadia that was corrected somewhat during the surgery I mentioned... I don't look like guys who have never had a problem, but things work, I have had children and have been married for a many years... it's not something to dwell on. I'm not hung up over the fact that my penis was not like all the other guys... it just is what it is.
                      We, who passionately believe the foreskin should be left in place until the male is at least 18 and can make his own medical decisions, are not single-taskers. We have full lives of service to others. I volunteer enormously and have a wall full of awards to show for it. When you embrace the cause of human rights and self-determination for all, your goal is to change systemic wrongs in the culture and society. Circumcision on the non-consenting is part of that. I have been a force over years to get parents to leave their sons' foreskins alone for their children's sake. It is mostly a case of making parents aware of the issues and the true mindlessness of nonconsensual circumcisions. If parents could, at a mininum, understand the simple issue that each person has sovereignty over his own body and should not have destructive and intrusive actions taken, we would have a paradigm shift. We are finding more and more females particularly saying that the idea of cutting foreskins is repugnant. They tend to have the empathy, realizing that in some cultures, they could be victims of genital cutting. And we who restored accomplished so much while the cells of our foreskins were replicating. Voila! We can do more than one thing at a time.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: foreskin restoration

                        Originally posted by Croydon View Post
                        I second that. There are more important things in life than whether your dick is cut or uncut and quite frankly no one cares.

                        Reading industry7's "woe is me" all I could think is how nutty he sounds and rather than "confront" his parents, he should see a shrink as his priorities aren't straight.

                        Vast majority of men are not hung up on their cut or uncut dick.

                        I find it equally perplexing and laughable that men here will spend precious time to "restore" something they never really had. Seriously, do you have that much time on your hands? If so, may I suggest volunteering? I am sure there are many non profits that could use an extra hand.

                        That aside, has anyone actually seen a restored dick? It looks DISGUSTING (and yes it is disparaging). It resembles nothing like a natural uncircumcised penis. It looks like a a swarm of bees landed on the penis and decided to sting the hell out of it. Not attractive at all.

                        I agree that circumcision should stop in USA, unless there is a religious reason. The medical community has yet to come to an agreement on whether being circumcised is beneficial to men. I think the penis should be left alone at birth and the decision should be left to the man once he has become of age. In fact, 3 male friends of mine were uncircumcised at birth and they all later got their penis cut. I was a bit surprised by their decision but all stated it was the best thing they ever did.

                        I was circumcised at birth and quite frankly, don't care if I was uncut. Would I have preferred my parents left it alone, sure, but I am not going to waste time lamenting or being angry as there are more important things to worry about. My penis works just fine.

                        Industry7, the reason your parents dismissed you is b/c like 98% of people, they thought you were being ridiculous. Your parents thought they made the best decision with what they know, whether the info was wrong or right. Your confronting them was unnecessary as the issue isn't with him but with yourself.
                        Agreed. You've got what you've got; enjoy it. Nudism promotes being happy with what you've got and accepting it the way it is. It's sad that people are unhappy with their genitals

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: foreskin restoration

                          I think for me, it doesn't have anything to do with being unhappy with my genitals, but rather just being curious about how it felt to have a foreskin. I'm not one of the adamant pro- or anti-circ guys; to me it doesn't make that big of a difference to me. I started restoring because I read about it, and thought that it might be interesting to try just as a new experience. Turns out that I like the change, and thought I'd start this thread to see if there were any other guys who had tried it or who were thinking about starting instead of it being a heated debate about circumcision.
                          Last edited by workoutbud11; 03-19-2010, 10:47 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: foreskin restoration

                            I also read about this last Spring and over the summer I tried some of the stretching techniques and they seemed to work. I am 55, about 30 pounds overweight, and NOT married or dating. When I come in from mowing the yard and strip down for a nice shower, I noticed that my penis had gotten VERY short and looked uncut. Now I have some "extra" skin to play with.

                            Oh for the good old days when I was only 135 pounds and my penis got erections whenever I wanted them. And it looked firm and straight, with no excess skin. Getting old is such a bummer.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: foreskin restoration

                              i have a friend that has gone through the hole nine yards on this subject. i must say he stuck with it and it looks natural. he even has the smegma build up on the inside when his foreskin is pulled back.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X