Our next generation of kids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Our next generation of kids

nakenone - It is true that sensation is a highly subjective area. But what is not subjective about the foreskin is that it contains approximately 20,000 fine touch nerve receptors, compared to around 8,000 in the female g-spot. When you cut away 20,000 fine touch nerve receptors, you prevent that baby (and the man he will become) from experiencing those 20,000 nerve endings.

Also, naturalsunlover, I have to point out that it is a myth that circumcision is more painful in adulthood. Adults getting circumcised can benefit from full anesthesia. It is impossible to use an adequate amount of anesthesia on a baby and many doctors continue to operate under the myth that babies don't have a fully developed nervous system and therefore they do not use anesthesia. Additionally, post-circumcision if a baby continues to feel pain he cannot verbally communicate and so he receives no pain medication. An adult can take pain killers post-circumcision.

Comment

To determine the difference I think researchers would have to use an "active" MRI and map the brains responses to stimulation of the penis. This would be terribly expensive and difficult to justify unless there is some substantial, untapped market for products to be sold to a male on the basis of having had circumcision or not.

The reply about nerve endings is awesome! Let the boys keep their potential experience, but also know this will mean they *might* need to be educated in some way (at some point) as to the possibility of more (extreme?) sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by nakenone View Post
        I would like to see a documented, professional, credible source that shows that uncut penis has better sex
        You could simply ask an intact man: "Is your foreskin the best part?" At least 9 out of 10 will say yes.

But there was one careful study of the threshold sensitivities of 17 regions on the penis. The 5 most sensitive were on the foreskin: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...6.06685.x/full

Originally posted by Centauri4 View Post
        To determine the difference I think researchers would have to use an "active" MRI and map the brains responses to stimulation of the penis. This would be terribly expensive and difficult to justify unless there is some substantial, untapped market for products to be sold to a male on the basis of having had circumcision or not.
        Those products would include the SenSlip artificial foreskin, the ManHood glans-protection sleeve, CircumSerum ointment to restore suppleness to the glans and (formerly) inner skin, and various non-surgical foreskin restoration devices.

Comment

I never heard of any of these! - Are they real products?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Centauri4 View Post
            I never heard of any of these! - Are they real products?!?
            Yup. SenSlip artificial foreskin, the ManHood glans-protection sleeve, CircumSerum ointment to restore suppleness to the glans and (formerly) inner skin, and various non-surgical foreskin restoration devices come right up if you Google them.

Comment

I am so glad I was not circumcised. During Middle School showers I was the one that drew the most looks. When I was on assignment to Europe, I was able to fit in, since I looked like all other men.

Circumcised men and boys are in the minority in Europe. Today I would be the odd man out, as I still have my pubic hair. The trend in Europe, for men and women, is complete removal of pubic hair. Even teenagers are are doing it.

Comment

Working...
              X