No announcement yet.

What happens when men get erections?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What happens when men get erections?

I've never heard guys discussing erections at a nudist resort or gathering. I guess it just never came up.

Comment

Originally posted by Naturist Mark View Post
      I've never heard guys discussing erections at a nudist resort or gathering. I guess it just never came up.
      That deserve a rim shot.

Comment

I saw a photo on another blog yesterday, of a sign on a gate of Nudist facility that read, "young men with erections welcomed".
        Changing times, or photo humor?

Comment

Originally posted by Naturist Zoar View Post
          I saw a photo on another blog yesterday, of a sign on a gate of Nudist facility that read, "young men with erections welcomed".
          Changing times, or photo humor?
          Photo humor. Definitely NOT changing times.

Some myths and rumors put to rest.

1a) They do not give you a shot to avoid getting erections when you get to a nudist park.
          1b) The food served there does not contain chemicals to prevent that from happening.

2) Contrary to what has been perpetrated by a few bad sitcoms, nudists do not dress for all meals.

3) You do not check your clothing in at the gate; you might disrobe on the beach or in the car or if you're renting a room or cabin, in there.

4) Ordinary physical contact (handshakes, hug/greetings from people you know, etc.) is permitted and does take place. But that doesn't mean that if you see two people hugging, that you can just run up to people and hug them. Especially if you don't know them.

5) You do not perform bodily functions outdoors. You use the bathroom. Most nudist parks have separate toilet facilities for men and women (there are exceptions!), yet shower facilities are usually "co-ed".

6) Nudist women are not "easy". Women do not go there for that. Add to that - our nudist resorts are not "make out places". We used to say "you want to meet girls? Go to the Catskills" -- although that's passe now because most "borscht belt" places are gone.

7) On many bulletin boards, we see desperate posts from men looking for a woman to accompany him to a nudist resort. Nudist women do not scour the web looking for men hoping to take them there. If a woman should participate in chat in clothesfreeforum.com or a live chat board, it doesn't mean she wants to be hounded.
          Last edited by usuallylurk; 06-25-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

There is more acceptance nowadays that involuntary erections happen especially to younger new naturists. From experience I know that they rarely persist for long unless people make a big deal out of them. We can even get an erections without actually being aware of it and it can subside just as quickly. When we do realise that we have one we can normally position ourselves to make it less obvious, go for a swim or find somewhere private to deal with it.

As we get older actually getting an erection can sometimes be an issue!

Comment

recently it was pouring down rain and while at a resort I ran naked with just my running shoes on. It felt fantastic, but I got an erection perhaps because the rain was cold or the flopping around. I was not the only one running like that. Only one person said anything about it and they were laughing when they did. It just happens I am not sure what the big fuss is about. Hey guys remember when you were maybe 14 and they happened for no reason at all?

Comment

Originally posted by travelguy View Post
                78828892....... Every new male that wants to try the nudist life style has the same question, and it is a valid question. I had the same questiuons when I started some 14 years ago. So lighten up.
                I agree. However, I notice that the ones who raise the questions many times are not the people who are new or want to experience nudism. For them, it is, of course, a valid issue. But many seasoned nudist are also talking about it, like myself now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jones View Post
                  recently it was pouring down rain and while at a resort I ran naked with just my running shoes on. It felt fantastic, but I got an erection perhaps because the rain was cold or the flopping around. I was not the only one running like that. Only one person said anything about it and they were laughing when they did. It just happens I am not sure what the big fuss is about. Hey guys remember when you were maybe 14 and they happened for no reason at all?
                  It must have been a great feeling!

Comment

I'm in my 30's and they still happen for no reason at all.

But seriously... I've been a member of this forum for a year or two already, and I can't help but wonder why this thread keeps coming up (no pun intended). Why not just pin the topic, leave a final note saying "it happens... we know it happens... deal with it politely" and just lock the thread? Does the world need 84 pages of men (and women, I guess) saying the same thing over and over?

Comment

Men get erections? What are they?

Comment

Working...
                      X