X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gay male nudist

what about your fellings about gay nudists, teenagers and adults

Re: gay male nudist

My feeling is that gay men & women are just as welcome among nudists as anybody else is.

Comment

My feeling is that I don't understand why gay people are so totally obsessed with their sexuality. I don't go around proclaiming to everyone that I'm straight.

Comment

I totally agree with the attitude expressed on the Sunnier Palms Nudist Resort website which is;

"Sunnier is a place of quiet beauty, in rural Florida, accessible to all peaceful naturists/nudists, regardless of race, color, religious creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, or marital status".

Comment

Leave your sign to home and I will not know! sign "I AM GAY"

Comment

Originally posted by tiger79 View Post
            My feeling is that I don't understand why gay people are so totally obsessed with their sexuality. I don't go around proclaiming to everyone that I'm straight.
            How are gays "obsessed" with their sexuality?

Comment

Originally posted by Croydon View Post
              How are gays "obsessed" with their sexuality?
              Because they're always telling everyone they're gay! What's so difficult to understand?

Comment

Because they're always telling everyone they're gay! What's so difficult to understand?
                Mmmm hmmm, I see. So I guess when you talk about your wife/girlfriend, children, that good p*ssy you had, how hot a girl is that isn't you always telling everyone you are straight?

I never understand how straight people freely talk about their lives in the context of family, relationship, sexuality it is no big deal but when a gay person does it, it is them "always talking about being gay", "throwing their gayness in your face", "flaunting their being gay". I guess it is ok for straight America to knock everyone over their head about their straight life but god forbid gays do the same.

Comment

No, that's not the argument. It's a fact that gays tend to want to be seen to be gay. Straight people don't constantly emphasise the fact that they're straight.

Comment

No, that's not the argument. It's a fact that gays tend to want to be seen to be gay. Straight people don't constantly emphasise the fact that they're straight.
                    And how is it that "gays tend to want to be seen to be gay". I am just trying to understand here

Comment

My two cents: When was the last time you have seen a straight pride parade?

Comment

Originally posted by nimrod View Post
                        My two cents: When was the last time you have seen a straight pride parade?
                        My two cents: When was the last time straight people were a marginalized group? When was the last time being straight was considered being minority? When was the last time straight people were being discriminated for being straight? When was the last time straight people were being denied basic human rights? When was the last time straight people were being denied opportunity to marry their significant other?

When you can answer these Qs, you can answer your original Q

Comment

Did anyone notice that the original poster of this thread was banned? I'd call it quits on the whole idea.

Comment

Okay, so, I'm gay and have been "out" pretty much all my life (I came out at 13 and never looked back). I don't walk around proclaiming I'm gay. I don't introduce myself to people as "Hi, I'm Rich. I'm gay." That isn't how this works.

What a straight person doesn't realize is that there is an inherent privilege in being straight in our current society: it's the expected value. So, if a man says, "My date and I went to this cool bar last night," it's assumed the date is female. Again, 85-90% of the time, that is probably correct. But when it -isn't- correct, that assumption can lead to all kinds of misunderstandings. Furthermore, even pointing out that it isn't correct and trying to correct a misunderstanding can be viewed as, "Why are you walking around proclaiming you're gay? Straight people don't do that." Of course they don't; they don't have to.

In most contexts, I behave no differently than the straight men I work with. We talk shop the same way, work on projects the same way, get into arguments the same way. But the one time I mention that I met a cute couple of guys in Maui, or that two of my best friends are getting a civil union, or that last weekend I went to a pride festival, suddenly I'm "in everyone's face" about being gay. Straight individuals can talk about dating and relationships all they want without any kind of reprisal, but as soon as gay people do, we're being "activists".

In summary - you have a privileged sense of entitlement, nimrod, and what's worse is that you don't even seem to realize you have it. And as Croydon said, when you can come to us and point to an established and systemic series of disenfranchisements straight people suffer on a daily basis simply because they're straight, we can talk. Until then - and until I can go a week without reading about someone getting gay bashed - you have no basis from which to complain.

As a follow-up, this is why I tend to frequent gay resorts: because at those places being gay -is- normal and isn't something that has to be explained or "dealt with". The chance of running into some right-wing fundamentalist who is going to decide to play baseball with my head is also significantly less. But mostly it's the "normal" factor: I get tired of privileged people getting upset when I point out their privilege or shake up their carefully manufactured versions of reality.

Comment

My feelings about gay nudists, teenagers and adults....... they all have equal right in being a nudist, or how ever they choose to live their lives, where is it stated that gays teenagers and adults are not welcome.
                              As I said before and I will always say it, I will keep on saying it.... it's not the world is the people living in it that makes life complicated.

Comment

Working...
                              X