X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Men Holding Hands

Humerous video;
    http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...ds-471925.html

Here is a good profesional article about men's reluctance to express tender emotion to a man.

http://www.manhood.com.au/manhood.ns...d!OpenDocument
    Last edited by David77; 01-01-2012, 07:37 PM.

Comment

A few months ago I witnessed two men holding hands while walking a block or two from a city center. It was about two in the afternoon. Both guys were dressed very similar that is,
      Dark trousers, button down shirts and red v neck sweaters, and both wearing glasses. The fact they were holding hands did not seem weird to me, but the fact they were dressed the same seemed odd. They even had the same hair cut.

Comment

I am 60 years old and have a gay brother 52. The veiw toward gays has changed alot in 50 Years. People have become accepting when they see two men or two women holding hands. My children grew up around their uncle and his partner and never think anything when two men are holding hands (or women). Just like a man and women holding hands. Now my grandchildren are growing up the same. I think people should just accept everyone no matter if they are gay or nudists. No matter what the difference is. ACCEPT IT. The world would a much better place.

Comment

Originally posted by Boreas View Post
          I'm glad to see so many reasoned and sensible answers to this question. I wonder if children would even ask that these days, since they would likely recognize that it is two people who like each other and show their affection by holding hands. That is an absolutely natural thing for people to do, and children know that. They will hold the hand of their friend naturally. If the question was asked, acknowledging that it's nice to see people showing that they like each other would be enough. I'm not sure why the view "it's none of my business" would even need to arise. That would suggest something ugly in a perfectly natural human activity.
          What you ate for dinner is none of my business. That doesn't mean it was anything ugly.

Comment

One thing I HATE about American culture is the poisonous effects of homophobia here. Its not just how gays are treated, but how it affects heterosexual men. We can't touch each other, we can't express affection for each other verbally or physically, we can't dress in certain ways, we have to watch what we say, etc, etc. Strangely, I think it may actually be easier to be gay, because then a guy wouldn't have to worry that someone would think he was gay. Maybe I should pretend I'm gay....

Comment

Originally posted by Skinview View Post
              Strangely, I think it may actually be easier to be gay, because then a guy wouldn't have to worry that someone would think he was gay. Maybe I should pretend I'm gay....
              Or, we could just be ourselves and not give a crap what people think --

Because, people are going to "judge" us (and reach false conclusions) no matter what we do. There's no controlling what people think.
              No matter what you do, people will have a criticism.

As the line of an old song goes, "You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself."

Comment

My stepdaughter, her boyfriend and I were always close and we enjoyed many naked saunas together. They even went with me on a run when I was an over the road trucker. The three of us slept togdether naked on a 40" wide bunk J in the midle, my stepdaughter on one side of J and me on his other side . One night we stopped at a market and the three of us walked through the store holding hands with J in the midle.. We got some strange stairs so J let go of my hand.
                Last edited by foux003; 08-09-2012, 09:14 AM. Reason: mispealing

Comment

Just to put every ones miind to rest !!! NO THERE WAS NO SEX BETWEEN J AND I and I NEVER HAD SEX WITH MY STEPDAUGHTER

HOWEVER J and I did have some kind of strong brain bond. I would call home once or twice a week and talke to J he would then know when I would be home almost to the hour without me ever telling him. He would meet me at the door naked we would give each other a bear hug and I would give him a kiss on the neck. He would have the sauna cranking and he would already be naked when I came in.

Comment

A Gentleman addressing Mae West: “Surely, you don’t mind my holding your hand.”

Mae's Reply: “It ain’t heavy. I can hold it myself.”

Comment

Working...
                    X