Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new and shy and have some concerns

Originally posted by Wcstflyer View Post
    Dr. Oz (in between TV segments concocting mystical potions to ward off toe corns and bad breath) made the observation that for every thirty pounds of fat a man lost, he gained an inch on Big Wally.
    What sort of diet would I need to lose 240 lbs?

Comment

Originally posted by tiger79 View Post
      What sort of diet would I need to lose 240 lbs?
      I have a naturist friend who has lost nearly 200 pounds in the last 18 months. He carries his calories book with him. Follows a diet religiously.

Comment

Originally posted by usuallylurk View Post
        I have a naturist friend who has lost nearly 200 pounds in the last 18 months. He carries his calories book with him. Follows a diet religiously.
        Is there no sense of humour left in America?

Comment

Originally posted by tiger79 View Post
          Is there no sense of humour left in America?

No. Not since Katherine Jenkins keeps kicking our butts in the battle of the National Anthems. Every year our American football teams fly over to Wembley Stadium to play a season game in London. Invariably they take some Grammy Award winning singer to give our Old Glory some soul. However, after Katherine sings it's a complete blow-out. I've suggested they bring along 91 year-old Cleveland, Ohio resident Rocco Scotti out of National Anthem retirement next time. Sure there's a lot of Italian-American overtones to his interpretation ("gave-ah prrroof through the night that our flog was still there") but at least the Enrico Caruso of the Great Lakes is better than than the other sorry singers.

So that's why we in the colonies have no sense of humour.

Comment

Hi Yankee. I'm 26 here myself, just for perspective. Outside of some good advice that others have given (like that there are probably people in your area who would be willing to go with you if you looked on here or contacted a nearby AANR club and talked to its members), I would have to say that you could always contact a club in your area (or a nudist group), and mention that you are interested in trying out social nudity but that you're nervous and that you wondered if you could chat a bit with some nudists through email messages. You could probably get to know a member or two from the nearby club, and once you got to know them a bit, that could give you the confidence that you would have a friendly face you could meet when you went to a nude event. You could also see if there are any clothing-optional events that you could go to. This could allow you to stay clothed for a bit until you are comfortable with getting nude around other people. And one last thing to remember would be- most nudists are going to be older and more wrinkly than you are. No offense to those who are older, but you shouldn't have a huge amount to be concerned about in the looks department. And honestly, the size of a person's penis only matters if someone plans to have sex with them, so if you aren't planning on having sex with these older individuals (which nudism is not about sex), then you shouldn't be worrying about penis size.

Comment

Quotes by "Archaewok1" Post #20
              I would have to say that you could always contact a club in your area (or a nudist group), and mention that you are interested in trying out social nudity but that you're nervous and that you wondered if you could chat a bit with some nudists through email messages.
              the size of a person's penis only matters if someone plans to have sex with them.
              Archaewok1

1. Most Clubs and Resorts I've been to have guard members privacy, and would never ever give you another members Email address or phone number even if your a member. Nudist resorts privacy is on par with banks, and medical facilities.

2. In or out of a nudist enviornment, or in the textile world why would the size of ones penis matter if someone plans to have sex.
              Last edited by NakedGary; 10-10-2012, 11:20 AM. Reason: Spacing, Wording

Comment

Tiger 79 i cought the humor ,thanks,sorry the others were asleep.

Comment

My Wife & I have been nudists for more yrs than I can recall. I have the same problem as you, and trust me your fears are groundless. Strip off and enjoy!

http://www.orientbeach.com/vacation_...9/23/Lofty.JPG
                  Last edited by Duneman; 02-28-2013, 04:00 AM. Reason: Bad url

Comment

Working...
                  X