Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
if your with a bf at nude resort/beach are you allowed to kiss/cuddle? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if your with a bf at nude resort/beach are you allowed to kiss/cuddle?

if your with a bf at nude resort or nude beach are you allowed to kiss and cuddle? ive never been with a bf but the guy im with now is hands-on and i dont know if we should attend together in case he gets us into trouble./

Re: if your with a bf at nude resort/beach are you allowed to kiss/cuddle?

Originally posted by mollyhart View Post
    if your with a bf at nude resort or nude beach are you allowed to kiss and cuddle? ive never been with a bf but the guy im with now is hands-on and i dont know if we should attend together in case he gets us into trouble./
    Basically the rules are about what they would be if you were at a textile place with your BF wearing skimpy swimsuits. Kissing & cuddling are fine; hardcore making out, petting & (dry) humping are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitz1980 View Post
      Basically the rules are about what they would be if you were at a textile place with your BF wearing skimpy swimsuits. Kissing & cuddling are fine; hardcore making out, petting & (dry) humping are not.
      If kissing cuddlings fine then thats no problems then cool but like im on his knee for the cuddle, i guess its ok though.

Comment

I think a simple way to look at it is this: If you or him are doing anything to create any sort of sexual arousal or satisfaction it is not appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by BinCo View Post
          I think a simple way to look at it is this: If you or him are doing anything to create any sort of sexual arousal or satisfaction it is not appropriate.
          kissings arousing lol owell i guess i shouldnt go with him is wisest.

Comment

kissings arousing lol owell i guess i shouldnt go with him is wisest.
            It would be a shame for you to miss out on a great time at a nude resort with your bf because of what he might do. Just tell him that he can't be so "touchy feely" when you're there - I'm sure he'd rather tone things down a little if he could spend a day in the nude with you. Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by luv2bnude View Post
              It would be a shame for you to miss out on a great time at a nude resort with your bf because of what he might do. Just tell him that he can't be so "touchy feely" when you're there - I'm sure he'd rather tone things down a little if he could spend a day in the nude with you. Have fun!
              i tried it but he kept kissing me in evil places , we ended up breaking up last week just from him being too rude not from the nude beaching problem , owell some guys are too rough with puberty things instead of respecting virginity etc.

Comment

i tried it but he kept kissing me in evil places , we ended up breaking up last week just from him being too rude not from the nude beaching problem , owell some guys are too rough with puberty things instead of respecting virginity etc.
                What are "evil place"?

If you don't want a kiss, kissing your face cheeks is an unwanted intrusion. You have no evil body parts.

Puberty does not cause a guy to be rough. He is just a jerk and you are lucky to be rid of him. As you put it, nudity had nothing to do with his behavior. He is a jerk when both of you are clothed and would be if both of you are nude.

Walter

Comment

Originally posted by walter05 View Post
                  What are "evil place"?

If you don't want a kiss, kissing your face cheeks is an unwanted intrusion. You have no evil body parts.

Puberty does not cause a guy to be rough. He is just a jerk and you are lucky to be rid of him. As you put it, nudity had nothing to do with his behavior. He is a jerk when both of you are clothed and would be if both of you are nude.

Walter
                  lol ok not evil places but the private part that guys always go for.
                  Its my fault I love to cuddle bfs and it leads them on i've found out recently, instead of just being a great cuddle, they see it as something else.
                  Owell just another lesson in love lol

Mollz

Comment

I really don't be seeing kissing & cuddling at the resorts or the beaches, people be either playing volleyball, in the hot tub, just lounging around the pool, chatting with each other or just taking in the sun, they keep it private.

Comment

lol ok not evil places but the private part that guys always go for.
                      Its my fault I love to cuddle bfs and it leads them on i've found out recently, instead of just being a great cuddle, they see it as something else.
                      Owell just another lesson in love lol

Mollz
                      Guys need to understand that women like cuddling and it doesn't mean that they want sex; it has to do (at least my wife tells me this) with relationship building. Any guy who pushes you for sex is a self centered jerk, interested only in himself. Anyone who is really interested in you would listen to what you want and are comfortable with.

Anyway good for you for dumping the jerk!
                      Last edited by richinoregon; 05-23-2010, 05:01 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Am surprise people haven't clued in to the fact that Mollyhart is a troll.

If you take a look at her post history, it always related to something sexual

Comment

Originally posted by Croydon View Post

I was just starting to suspect s/he was a troll.......

Comment

Originally posted by richinoregon View Post
                            Guys need to understand that women like cuddling and it doesn't mean that they want sex; it has to do (at least my wife tells me this) with relationship building. Any guy who pushes you for sex is a self centered jerk, interested only in himself. Anyone who is really interested in you would listen to what you want and are comfortable with.

Anyway good for you for dumping the jerk!
                            thanks thats exactly how i feel

Comment

Originally posted by Croydon View Post

i never talk about s3x to family/friends so its all i talk about online cos its so easy to for a change unlike the judgemental real life! its so fun to let my thoughts our thats all , but i guess i've gone too far and i am sorry for this.

Comment

Working...
                              X