Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tantra- Nudity and Sex

Re: Tantra- Nudity and Sex

It's a pity Mohammad didn't accept the purity of nudity instead of this instead of the vail and the burka - the world would be a VERY different place.

Comment

That video should be required viewing for all politicians and clergy looking to attain office or any position of political or religious power. If any who view oppose to the message then that would disqualify them from their chances of attaining office. If we had more clearer-minded folks in office and in our churches, our society would be so much more functional and prosperous.

Comment

Agreed, but with modern media portraying this concept as fantasy (movies, books and videogames about sorcery), majority of people (close-minded) would identify this as tabloid material. They'd fear that it would inspire children to reach for impossible goals and not focus on reality. I am a naturist and wicca enthusiast, so I find this video and its message fascinating.

As a follower of the supernatural, I attend a message board that revolves around numorous magickal faiths and this tantra concept is right up their alley. We'll see about getting this video more views.

Comment

This video speaks of both nudity and tantra, in relation to spirituality.
          There are various forms of tantra.
          There are also various interpretations or definitions of "spirituality",
          as explained by the following;
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirituality#Definition
          Last edited by David77; 12-17-2011, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Of course, nudity can also have no relation to spirituality and spirituality can exist in abundance without nudity. Some people tie the two together, and that's just fine, but it's also true an individual can practice one or the other or both but not together.

It seems to me that spirituality is a game of attraction rather than promotion. The gurus have people seek them out and not the other way around. I tend to turn and walk away from people with "must do" advice, especially on a topic of such a rich mosaic as spirituality.

Comment

Working...
            X