Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New social network: Announcing [A]EPN

Greetings friends!,

I am announcing the creation of this NEW and hopefully exciting social network here because I admire and respect nearly every one of you! This is a FREE online resource for adults to recapture, rediscover or "own" their playful side and share it with others! Sure, our erotic and adult interests may not mesh very well with everyday social nudism, but this does not stop them from existing! For that reason and others I have created...

[A]EPN - (the) [Adult] Erotic Play Network

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adult_epn/

Please stop by and check it out! If you want to give ME feedback, encouragement or share ideas that strike you after seeing the site, please send a private message here so I can review and implement them as necessary (or "desired"!). Everyone's constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated. It is only a basic framework tonight, but it is "NSFW" (Not Safe For Work)!

My hope is to establish a network as good as CFI with classy, quality, thoughtful and considerate people who want to PLAY!

~

Re: New social network: Announcing [A]EPN

This looks as though it my be fun!

Comment

Thanks Jim! I hope it turns into a useful network for connecting people and keeps them off the streets!

One quick note regarding Yahoo! Groups for those who may not be familiar with them. Users may have whatever screenname they wish in order to retain their anonymity, but for the "Adult" groups one of the policies is age, country and perhaps city are required in the user's "Profile". This is so they can control or manage access to the groups by persons allowed to view such material in their respective geographic areas.

As a moderator of the group I can and do choose to approve all requests to join and if the "adult" fields are missing I will send an e-mail asking them to be filled. So it is half-Yahoo!'s obligation and half-the Moderator of the group's responsibility to [try] and insure kiddies are not viewing inappropriate materials; otherwise a group can find itself suddenly being closed without warning. So if you have a Yahoo! profile and wish to join [A]EPN, please consider this policy and have more of your information filled in before clicking "Join" (this Group). It will be a tremendous help at this time.

~

Comment

Originally posted by Centauri4 View Post
        ... because I admire and respect nearly every one of you!
        Clearly you don't know us very well.

Comment

Originally posted by LumpyPostage View Post
          Clearly you don't know us very well.
          Funny!!

~

Comment

My second choice was "nearly being the operative word".

Comment

Sure, our erotic and adult interests may not mesh very well with everyday social nudism...
              Then why does this have any place be posted on this forum?

... and keeps them off the streets!
              Uh, keeps who off the streets?

I'm confused.

Comment

Originally posted by steve-o View Post
                Then why does this have any place be posted on this forum?
                Hi Steve, Well the thing I was trying to convey is eroticism and "adult" activities may not be accepted in some forums now, but that does not mean they do not exist. The idea of the two things meshing together, our nudist selves and our erotic selves is always going to be an issue; as long as humans feel as we do and the brain works as it does.

Many people, the majority I think, keep their erotic selves in-check, managed and under control, and these are the good nudists, the ones who do not make headlines by doing things that are illegal, immoral or otherwise inappropriate. The tools we have for expressing our erotic natures and releasing any tension we have in the way of frustrations should include forums where ideas can be discussed, fantasies explored, like-minded partners identified and so on. Since there are likely to be people who enjoy nudism and also consider themselves to have erotic imaginations, erotic sides to their personalities and (legal) desires to pursue, then way not promote a resource for them everywhere they are likely to be found?

The concept of "play" is often something we set aside or are told to set aside when we reach a certain age, but I think that is a bad idea, a poor philosophy. So in the hopes of exploring ideas of "play" and encouraging people to talk about it and maybe even get back to playing, I created the [A]EPN. It is our sexuality that is being curtailed and managed by society, religion and even politics, but many others view nudism as being a sexually-driven practice and I think that is not the case. Nudism is a human-driven process and human beings just happen to have a facility for being sexual and "all" referring to activities involving touching as being sexual, but they are sensual and sensory (e.g. such as a person who is capable of thinking themselves to Orgasm without any touch stimulation).

~
                Last edited by Centauri4; 04-21-2012, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X