X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male genital jewlry ( Rings)

Just wondering as I was visiting another sight and read about male c*** rings. who wears them,Why and what kind of material.
    Just a thought
    Rascal.

Just wondering as I was visiting another sight and read about male c*** rings. who wears them,Why and what kind of material.
    Just a thought
    Rascal.

Comment

To me it doesn't make sense to wear them, I thought being a nudist was just that. Nothing on. Tatoos on the other hand are a bit differnt as per it becomes a part of you. Maybe even a piercing, but for some reasons rings just don't make a lot of sense to me for nudists.

Comment

Sounds painful just hearing about it. Definitely not for me.

Jeff

Comment

Listed below, is a post I have previously made expressing my opinion.

<center><hr width= "60%"></center>
          I very much dislike genital piercing, which to me is genital mutilation. I think revealing this unfortunate practice in naturist magazines would give a very bad impression to many persons, and would give suggestible persons an unfortunate idea to "mutilate" themselves.

I can tolerate casually seeing nipple piercing, eventhough, to me, it seems like a desecration and some mutilation of one's glorious, wonderful, even sacred body.

Seeing some miniture "barbells" sticking through these piercings, to me, is very unaesthetic (ugly), also.

I never liked seeing piercing in pictures of primitive tribes, and never in my wildest imagination, did I think that our culture would take up this primitive mutilation.

I hope primitive scarification does not become popular too.

I think that the very worst practice is displaying a metal piece in a piercing in the penis. Gross! Disrespectful of the body!

Sometimes I wonder if someone is trying to punish themselves (like flagulation) by abusing their body (penis). Maybe the Prince Albert penis wearers may not be the new acetic, self defacing persons, (like wearing sack cloth and ashes, or flagulating one's self) but may be gross "showoffs" and those bucking society.

Surely let the natural body radiate nude, in all it's glory, without all the defacing hardware or permanent ink on the body.

If one of our art models has hardware sticking out of his/her body (including through the female "genital hood") I feel like walking out and returning some other day when a completely natural looking model is there.

I would hope that most of us revere the body and would not want it altered unnecessarily.

<center><hr width= "70%"></center>

If a person wants to actually adorn the body, here are some "non-invasive" suggestions from what I have observed at resorts.

A male can put a (non-binding) gold band around his penis. (Guys, sorry, your old, unused wedding band will probably not fit on your penis. I suppose that you could take it to the jewelers and get the wedding band enlarged - and hope that the jeweler does not ask you to try it on).

A female can put removable gold bands (gold rings) around her nipples.

She can wear two or three jewels hanging on a short chain from her navel, if she knows of a non-invasive method to keep it attached to her navel.

She can wear a delicate ankle chain bracelet.

She can wear the somewhat popular larger gold link waist band.

Of course, anyone can wear a nice neckless,

and a fancy waterproof watch.

A narrow watchband could second as a woman's charm bracelet if some dangling (naturist) "charms" were affixed to it.

A non-permanent coloring can be used, if you must have temporary color.

This all said, l will certainly accept and honor anyone regardless of piercings, tatoos, etc.

Comment

I don't care so much about "mutilation" in the social-disgust sort of sense, but I don't know why anyone would want to damage that apendige. Personally, I like having as much feeling as possible from there.

Comment

The topic was geared more towards rings that slip on or off. Not (Ouch) Piercings.

Comment

**** rings are not rings you put in your penis or rings you see on those who have genital piercings.

**** rings come in so many forms. Chrome, leather, rubber. Primarily, they are used to sustain erection but have seen many use it as jewlry. They can be as cheap as 5$ or as expensive as 100$.

For leather and rubber rings simply wrap the strap, if leather, around the penis and balls and snap. Chromes are steel and simply just slide around balls and penis.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rascal56:
                  Just a thought
                  Rascal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

On a nude beach? Gays. Why? To attract attention. Why? Do you have to ask? It's not appropriate, akin to pulling out a vibrator in public. They are used to prolong sexual pleasure. They have no business in a nudist environment.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KirkOntario:
                    On a nude beach? <snip> Why? To attract attention. Why? Do you have to ask? It's not appropriate, akin to pulling out a vibrator in public. They are used to prolong sexual pleasure. They have no business in a nudist environment. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agree 100%

However, people do wear them in (nude) public places. It is sending mixed messages to newbees who happen to be there at the same time. I hope and wish this fashon fad would quickly run it's course.
                    (25Sep2005 - edited quote slightly to clarify 100% support.)

Comment

I agree as well; Why wear a ring like that to a nude beach. Yes it will send a mixed message to newbies, and thats not good, what are we then encouraging the message of perversion? I have seen many with chrome c*** rings, O.k but what for? Thank God I haven't seen any leather or other than chrome out there, but I would think they are present at other beaches.
                      This is something I would'nt do or encourage for the mixed message it sends. Nudists have a difficult enough time just being accepted as nudists, adding jewelry can only hurt the way we are viewed.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NudePete:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KirkOntario:
                      On a nude beach? Gays. Why? To attract attention. Why? Do you have to ask? It's not appropriate, akin to pulling out a vibrator in public. They are used to prolong sexual pleasure. They have no business in a nudist environment. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agree 100%

However, people do wear them in (nude) public places. It is sending mixed messages to newbees who happen to be there at the same time. I hope and wish this fashon fad would quickly run it's course. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">are we then encouraging the message of perversion? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        No mixed message there.

Comment

When you speak of 'perversion', what exactly are you referring to?

Comment

Yeah, remember to most of the world we as naturist/nudist are the perverts.

I do not have any piercings but I to shave and trim. It is less about drawing attention to my groin and more about my own personal body self-image. Piercings, hair styles and coloring, shaving/trimming, ear rings, painted finger nails, glasses/contacts, etc...they are just different ways for one person to live up to their own personal self-image.

Just because it is different does not mean it is wrong.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rascal56:
                              Just a thought
                              Rascal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

On a nude beach? Gays. Why? To attract attention. Why? Do you have to ask? It's not appropriate, akin to pulling out a vibrator in public. They are used to prolong sexual pleasure. They have no business in a nudist environment. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                              EXCUSE ME? EXCUSE ME?

How did you come to conclusion that it is gays who wear the ring? It is so easy to point fingers at gays isn't it? Let's blame gays for everything huh? Katrina, 9/11, or may even the school masacre that occured in Russia last year.

Your statement is truly ignorant. You are overgeneralizing. Are you sire you are not related to MikeJB?

Post like this is reason why I left INA for months and contribute very little to this forum.

FYI, there are many uses to these rings and furthermore, I have seen MANY stra8 men wear them.

Comment

Working...
                              X