Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Male genital jewlry ( Rings)

Originally posted by Boreas View Post
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Journeyman:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KirkOntario:
    Many uses to these rings? I guess you think it appropriate to wear them. I don't. It gives the wrong impression and families with children attend these beaches. The nude beaches I have been to have a gay section as is common. This is where you see them worn. These rings are common in that community. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's pretty amazing that a presumably heterosexual naturist (above) has spent so much time in the gay sections of naturist beaches, worldwide, that he can make a blanket statement about what is common in a "community".

Funny that in all the nude beaches I have visited in 10 years -- on 4 continents and with gay and straight areas -- I still haven't seen one. I guess I wasn't looking closely enough. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmmm suspicious isn't it. Thank you for being so articulate!
    I agree, I've yet to see them in the so-called gay section of the beach.
    I've actually noticed there is more male nudity in the straight section of the beach rather than the gay section

Comment

Quote by "sdson"
      I agree, I've yet to see them in the so-called gay section of the beach.
      I've actually noticed there is more male nudity in the straight section of the beach rather than the gay section
      "sdson" why have you brought these seven year old posts out of the closet, and brought up the gay issue or assumptions? When Moderator "Wired" said way back on 9-21-2005 7 years ago in this thread:

Mod "Wired" Post #17
      Kirk: consider yourself on strike 2. Make one more statement about gay culture or sexuality and you willbe banned from this forum until further notice.
      Kirk's comments are merely the latest in a series of sweeping generalizations he has made regarding the gay community. That's no longer going to fly here. This thread is about genital rings. If you like them, fine. If you dislike them, fine.

Leave sexual orientation out of it.
      Quote by "Skinny_dipper" Post #62
      I do not have any tatoos or piercing, personally I don't see the point in them nor, like them. In saying that I have never read such a load of self righteous blatent bigotery, from so called naturists. Live and let live.

(post modified ercNY)
      "sdson" this thread is about Male genital jewlry rings [That slide on or fit over the penis and scrotum] Not homosexual or hedrosexual issues or where they are seen, or what group or class of people use them.

The thread and assumptions have been on and off topic for 7 years, mostly years ago. Why bring it up again. I think the thread has been rung out years ago with not much new until the San Francisco proposed ban on penis rings in public was brought up a couple of days ago.

Should this thread remain open until the San Francisco issue on penis rings and public nudity is finalized or should this thread be closed to further posting and become a Read Only 7 year old Thread.

Comment

A GOOD ONE TO CLOSE,THERE IS A LOT THAT HAS BEEN SAID,,ABOUT THE PECKER RINGS,ABOUT THE GAYS ETC ,.RUNS THE COURSE FROM LIBERAL TO CONSERVATIVE. THERE IS OBJECTION TO PECKER RINGS AN OBJECTION TO GAYS--------.SO IT IS------OPINIONS THAT CONTRIBUTE TO THE SOCIAL CLIMATE .=== THE THREAT OF BANNING SOMEONE BECAUSE OF THERE OPINION ABOUT SOCIAL ISSUES IS CHILDISH COMMY ,UN AMERICAN...IT APPEARS THAT GAY AN OR PECKER RING WEARERS ARE SENSITIVE . IF YOU ARE A GAY POSTER SAY SO ,A RING WEARER SAY SO ,WE ARE HERE TO RESPECT YOUR DECISIONS AN YOU RESPECT OTHERS.. SO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET ,AN STOP YOR WINENING . TAKE THE GOOD WITH THE NOT SO GOOD ,,,,NAKENONE

Comment

for me i rather have and try a c ring allways thought they were interesting more so then a piercing just my thoughts thanks

Comment

A lot of people like to wear jewellery be it bracelet,neckless,rings etc..they look even better on a naked body..Click image for larger version

Name:	1338.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	485824

Comment

Does your penis jewelry make you feel pretty? Do you like to have people look at your genital decorations?

This isn't about nudism. It isn't about gay or straight. Not even good or bad. It is fashion, and at least a little bit exhibitionism - but not a thing to do with naturism.

Comment

I agree Mark, the one spot we used to sunbathe and swim nude at, became frequented by a gentleman with about 25 rings and such on his penis. To avoid a lot of questions from my son and daughter (who were much younger at the time) I just stopped going there as a family. The purpose of jewelry, in itself , seems to be to draw attention to itself. Maybe it 's a personal issue for me since the whole thing just looked pretty painful.
                but I still do wonder what kind of tan lines were made with all that going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Naturist Zoar View Post
                  I agree Mark, the one spot we used to sunbathe and swim nude at, became frequented by a gentleman with about 25 rings and such on his penis. To avoid a lot of questions from my son and daughter (who were much younger at the time) I just stopped going there as a family. The purpose of jewelry, in itself , seems to be to draw attention to itself. Maybe it 's a personal issue for me since the whole thing just looked pretty painful.
                  but I still do wonder what kind of tan lines were made with all that going on.
                  That sounds pretty extreme. But don't get me wrong - I'm not saying a nudist can't wear genital jewelry, I'm just saying that such fashion choice has nothing to do with naturism. Same as other choices like shaving (I am still running into people who think that if you are a nudist you have to be shaved smooth - even so-called nudists).

It does sound like Naturist Zoar's example is a gentleman who has crossed the line into sexual fetish. But judge not, eh? Just don't call it naturism.

Comment

Working...
                  X