Body piercings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Body piercings

if you want to get any piercings or tattoos the go ahead , it is your body and your alone

Comment

As someone who, at one time, had several body piercings, it is a matter of personal preference and self expression. To me, in the spirit of accepting oneself and others, any such form should be encouraged- if that is a form of expression you desire.

Some people prefer nothing shaved, nothing pierced, nothing marked. Awesome for them! I am more of a shave or trim, tat or pierce to your heart's content type. However, when I am in an unclothed social setting, the presence or lack of any of the aforementioned "styles" aren't going to impress me one way or another.

I hope that was worth something and not complete rambling

Comment

I feel that what is said of tattoos and piercings is true, it is a matter of ones own choice to get tattooed or pierced. I myself have 5 tattoos

Comment

if someone wants these its their body and they should be proud

Comment

i dont have any but i dont mind people who do to each is thier own doesnt matter to much either way to me

Comment

Just got a PA, and my wife got her left nipple pierced. She has had a VCH for a couple years, and I have a couple tattoos. SO I guess you could say we are for them as a rule. I have a policy that discretion is appropriate, and quality over quantity, but thats me.

Comment

Working...
              X