X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrianRI
    started a topic Body piercings

Body piercings

What do people think about body piercings?

I do not have any yet, but would like to get peoples feelings and if they have piercings, what type do they have?

• paladin
    replied
    Re: Body piercings

Just got a PA, and my wife got her left nipple pierced. She has had a VCH for a couple years, and I have a couple tattoos. SO I guess you could say we are for them as a rule. I have a policy that discretion is appropriate, and quality over quantity, but thats me.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

i dont have any but i dont mind people who do to each is thier own doesnt matter to much either way to me

Leave a comment:

• pbj415
    replied

if someone wants these its their body and they should be proud

Leave a comment:

• countryguy
    replied

I feel that what is said of tattoos and piercings is true, it is a matter of ones own choice to get tattooed or pierced. I myself have 5 tattoos

Leave a comment:

• paladin
    replied

As someone who, at one time, had several body piercings, it is a matter of personal preference and self expression. To me, in the spirit of accepting oneself and others, any such form should be encouraged- if that is a form of expression you desire.

Some people prefer nothing shaved, nothing pierced, nothing marked. Awesome for them! I am more of a shave or trim, tat or pierce to your heart's content type. However, when I am in an unclothed social setting, the presence or lack of any of the aforementioned "styles" aren't going to impress me one way or another.

I hope that was worth something and not complete rambling

Leave a comment:

• countryguy
    replied

if you want to get any piercings or tattoos the go ahead , it is your body and your alone

Leave a comment:

• steve-o
    replied

That's very cool Girlygirl.
    It's nice that they have been conversation starters. It makes lots of sense to me that your piercings would be more widely accepted with nudists. We're all about openness and accepting others after all.

Question: how painful were the piercings "down below"?

--steve

Leave a comment:

• 1girlygirl
    replied

well I have a few piercings and I love them, I have my nipple plus one down below....my boyfriend has one down below as well and we find that they're a great way to meet people...We are regulars at a nude resort out Hamilton way and alot of people approach us to ask us about them and next thing you know we're having a nice conversation with them and have made some new friends. I personally think that it's entirely your own choice, piercings are not for everyone but to have others say that they're stupid and look terrible, thats not fair, us pierced people don't knock you for not having piercings.

Leave a comment:

• naturally nude
    replied
    piercing post!

I don't care one way or another it does seem that if you have something extra down there it's gonna draw some attention from both gender so I wonder if piercing down there is for just that reason, to draw attention or if there is some other reason like sexual stimulation, once again I'm a little confused and have always wondered about that.

I did once have a girlfriend who joked around about me getting some kind of piercing down there that would do something for sex but I never looked into it as that relationship went by the wayside.

This thread did remind me of something that just happened a few weeks ago...

You see, I'm in an open relationship with my girl and "we" have a little nudist girlfriend who has both of her nipples pierced, it's kinda neat

Anyway, this chick and one of her friends wanted to go for a ride in the jeep and soon into the ride, this girl takes her top off and I noticed she didn't have her hoops in her boobies

So I said something and she says... "You think I can put this through one of my boobies?" and I just about ran off the road when I looked over to see what she had in mind!

It was one of those cocktail swords

Well... she did it and man did it give me goosebumps! Especially when she pulled it back out

Anyway, you boys be careful when tooling around with your tool. Don't fix what ain't broken is what I say. Plus if you go hanging stuff from your johnson your gonna draw attention to it. Heck, I'd look and I'm as straight as an arrow and once I looked I'd feel a little uncomfortable about looking

Best,
    N N

Leave a comment:

• ricky bobby
    replied
    I've seen many posts asking WHY anyone would get a body piercing. Let me shed some light on the subject, but by no means am I an expert.

People who get piercings do so for many reasons and not just sexual. For some, its a form of expression. A way to express themselves, i.e. like people who color their hair green or have a mohawk. For others it's a way to rebel against society and it's norms. And for others, they consider their body to be a work of art and a blank canvas.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmie
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">A 16yr old who has her nipples pierced - that beautiful part of the body that is to nurture her offspring?????? Honestly, it is time for the iris-piercing for those that seem too blind to see the ludicruous damage they inflict onto themselves (eheh). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just can't figure out why people are so worried about everyone else. Does it hurt you to have her nipples peirced? I can understand the thought process where you might not like it and not want it for you or you kids, but to be so bothered by some thing like that is just silly to me.

Leave a comment:

• Naturist4Ever
    replied
    >> my neighbor's sixteen year old just had her nipples pierced

A 16yr old who has her nipples pierced - that beautiful part of the body that is to nurture her offspring?????? Honestly, it is time for the iris-piercing for those that seem too blind to see the ludicruous damage they inflict onto themselves (eheh).

Leave a comment:

• james423
    replied
    Have to agree with you, Nacktman, it has definitely hit mainstream America -but OUCH. Don't have any piercings or tattoos myself, but have close friends & family with either or both. They would have to do something much worse than that to prevent me from associating with them.

Leave a comment:

• nacktman
    replied
    Well, my neighbor's sixteen year old just had her nipples pierced and just had to show them off to my wife and I last thursday.
    They were nice, she had gotten ones that looked like the oak leaf clusters on a few of my medals and they looked right for her personality.
    Her mom's are just the old fashioned straight bar kind.
    So, it has definately hit Mainstream America when there are generational differences in the style of the body jewelery each generation prefers.

But, still I say ... OUCH!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X