Male Nudist Nipple Piercings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male Nudist Nipple Piercings

I would like to chat with a fellow male nudist about nipple piercing. I am considering having mine done and I would like to know more, i.e. length of heal time, complications, any regrets, and general acceptance at nudist venues. I would assume they receive less, um complaints than genital piercing, but I would like to know if anyone has received negative situations due to the pierced male nipple. Also would be interested if there is anything special to look for when selecting a piercer.

Thanks.

Cheers

Re: Male Nudist Nipple Piercings

Hey Andy,
    I've had only my left nipple pierced for two years now. I did mine myself. I wouldn't recommend it for everyone. I have a high tolerrance for pain, though ,to me it wasn't that bad. I sterilized a coursage pin and pushed it through. It went trough the skin o.k., but was pretty tough to come out the other side.Then I inserted a stainless post/with beads on the ends and alcoholed it good and twice daily. Had no problems with infection, I just moved it around often and kept it clean. After several weeks, I went by a tattoo,piercing shop and bought a titanium gold ring,with a small snap on bead. It has stayed gold colored great and I like it a lot better than the post. I don't get to visit nudist resorts,as I'm a solo nudist and the wife doesn't like me going alone. She's not crazy about the ring but accepts that I like it alot. I've had some kidding about it and questions, but nothing really negative from freinds and family. Thats about all the help I can give, but if you want it or the pair. Do it. It doesnt hurt enough to be afraid of trying and if you change your mind later, take em out, they'll grow up just fine. I'm 47 ,pierced it at 45 and plan on keeping it for life, along with my left ear piercing. Now if I could just figure out what I want for a Tatoo. I've been wanting one for a long time, just can't decide what I really want to wear for life.
    Nudeinbama
    Last edited by Nudeinbama; 02-08-2011, 04:53 AM. Reason: rewording arrangement

Comment

Hey Nudinbama,

Thanks for the informative and thoughtful reply. I am definitely not ready to pierce it myself! Double ouch! But, you did answer many of the questions and things I have thought about relating to having my nipples pierced. I am fine taking some kidding about it. Like getting a tattoo (which I have done) and the enjoyment of nudism, the piercing seems (to me and for me) like a further definition and statement of who I am and perhaps even the ideas of liberation and freedom. I am sure I can endure the temporary pain, but am concerned about the healing process. As far as a tattoo that you may be considering - DEFINITELY just do it. But, you are oh so right to wait until you decide what it is you want. It took me a long time to get mine, but I am happy every day when I see it. It's a deep personal meaning (what it stands for), so I like the constant reminder. Some days it really keeps me in check. It has also sparked conversations which have turned into wonderful, deep rooted friendships with other nudists at nudist venues. An "ice breaker" I guess! I made an appointment for next weekend to get my nips done. I will keep you posted and thanks again for all your thoughts!

Comment

Oh, be a man...nail gun it!!!

Comment

try different studios regarding information,after care,etc! then pick your studio and go for it!!!!

Comment

I'm not into nipple piercings myself, although I do have a few friends, male & female that do have piercings. It's the piercings on/around the genital/pubic areas that get me shivering.

Comment

LOL Kouak! Good one! And Gordon, couldn't agree more shivering about other piercings! Yikes - but to each his own! ;-) Freedom of expression is a great thing.

Comment

Nipple piercing strikes me as the most practical piercing - it gives you a place to hang your sunglasses.

Comment

Ha, I've acually done that.
                  nudeinbama

Comment

Whatever you do, do NOT use alcohol to clean your piercings!!! Sheesh, the amount of misinformation on the web is incredulous. Alcohol is one of the worst things you can put on a piercing as it kills both healthy tissue along with whatever minor germs you may have and will greatly prolong the healing process. Go to a professional piercer and get it done right. We have 3 friends who pierce professionally, and the one who has his nipples pierced had a fellow piercer do it for him as it is not an easy place to pierce. For most people, it is a more difficult piercing to heal correctly and it needs to placed at the right depth in the skin to avoid rejection and migration in the long term. I'm sure your piercer will tell you all this, but go with barbells as they are considerably easier to heal initially (you can swap rings in later if that's what you want) and for aftercare do NOT rotate, touch, ect; leave them completely alone for the at least the first month. The best way to sterilize the piercing and promote quick healing is to do sea salt soaks twice a day (1/4 tsp sea salt (non-iodized) to 1 cup water) for the first three months. Mix the salt in a cup of warm water and press it against your chest to seal it. Keep it there for 5-10min at a time and use a clean q-tip to dislodge any crusties at the ends.

That being said, both my wife and I have our nipples pierced and yes, it is a wonderfully fun piercing. We've been to the beach, resorts, gym locker rooms, ect and nobody has complained yet. My wife's make some women uncomfortable in the locker room but that's about it. As a whole we've had nothing but compliments.

Best of luck to you!
                    Sinbad and Surreal

Click image for larger version

Name:	NIPPLES!!!.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	485092

Comment

I've had my nipples pierced since 2004. It was a little painful and I really hate needles!!!!!! I did get mine done at our local piecing studio. They only do initial piercing with tiny starter rings. For the heal time it was antibiotic soap only and rotate the rings twice daily. They did heal up very nicely. I usually keep quarter sized rings in them except for summer when I'm running and biking a lot. Then I switch to barbells where it is easier to put band aids over them as a 20 mile run can really irritate the heck out of them. Also, note as the nipples are glands you may get some discharge and irritation every so often. My wife got her nose done the same day. We did go out for margaritas after our piercings. People seem to either love the idea and ask me a lot of questions about them or get freaked out and don't say a word. The real question of would I do this again is a big yes.

I would say go for it!

Comment

I know this is a male issue but here my two cents.
                        Getting any kind of oral piercing's hurt like hell I know from experience, just as long as you follow the piercers advice all is good to go, I have piercing's and all I used was sea salt it's the safest and the best thing to use trust me sea salt works.
                        That depends each area of the body has its own unique healing period and process. Oral and oral/facial piercing's tend to heal fastest, while others tend to heal a bit slower. Also every individual body heals and reacts to piercing's in an individualized manner.

A general guideline for approximate healing times is as follows:

Cheek: 2-3 months
                        Cartilage: 2 months-1 year
                        Earlobe: 6-8 weeks
                        Eyebrow: 6-8 weeks
                        Genitals: 4 weeks-6 months
                        Labret: 6-8 weeks
                        Lip: 6-8 weeks
                        Navel: 6 months-over 1 year
                        Nipple: 2-6 months
                        Nostril: 2 months-1 year
                        Septum: 6-8 weeks
                        Tongue: 4-6 weeks

Taking care of your piercing!!!!!

The best aftercare will depend on various factors. Each body is unique and every piercing is different. There are a number of things you can do to help your body to heal your piercing. Some of them are:

Keep your hands off the piercing! Dirty (unwashed) hands are the worst enemy for piercing's. During the course of a day your hands become covered with germs. If you touch the piercing, even just near the area, you will deposit bacteria at the piercing site, possibly causing an infection.

Eating Correctly: It is a proven fact that if you eat a healthful, balanced diet your body functions better and heals faster. In most cases, taking vitamin C and zinc will promote healing.

Sea Salt: Applying a very mild, warm sea salt water soak (saline) to your piercing can help your body to heal your piercing. It may also reduce the risk of an infection by helping remove bacteria from the area.

Liquid Soap: It is widely accepted that a mild liquid soap used to gently wash the piercing followed by thorough rinsing is suitable for most piercing's. Ask your piercer for suggestions on products that are available in your area. Usually once or twice a day works best; don't over clean the piercing, also don't use multiple cleaners at the same time. (Soap plus sea salt water is ok.)

NEVER use the following:
                        Hydrogen Peroxide or Alcohol: Over the years piercing industry professionals have learned that these products are far too strong and cause more problems than they help.

Antibiotic ointments, gels and creams: These products trap dirt and germs inside a piercing and prevent oxygen from reaching the wound. They may work well for cuts and scrapes but are not good for piercing's.

Comment

Wow - as usual with this forum - you get a lot of great advice and input! Great group! Thank you and I have made a date to get them pierced. Had an appointment sooner, but came down with a cold and rescheduled. Will keep you updated and thanks again for all the thoughtful input!

Comment

Interesting posts, I just had a haircut with a new barber this past week and he spoke very freely about his 12 piercings. I saw 6 of them while getting my hair cut , wanted to see the others but did not ask.
                            I thought that would be crossing a personal space boundary. Do others feel the same way?

Comment

I thought that would be crossing a personal space boundary. Do others feel the same way?
                              Depends on your barber, personal space boundaries are individual comfort zones. I do not think asking to see, or asking him if he is comfortable showing them is a problem, if he says no accept it and move on, pushing him to a yes could be crossing a line.

Comment

Working...
                              X