Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Male Nudist Nipple Piercings

Originally posted by Naturist Zoar View Post
    Interesting posts, I just had a haircut with a new barber this past week and he spoke very freely about his 12 piercings. I saw 6 of them while getting my hair cut , wanted to see the others but did not ask.
    I thought that would be crossing a personal space boundary. Do others feel the same way?
    Originally posted by nimrod View Post
    Depends on your barber, personal space boundaries are individual comfort zones. I do not think asking to see, or asking him if he is comfortable showing them is a problem, if he says no accept it and move on, pushing him to a yes could be crossing a line.
    If he was speaking about his piercings, he opened himself up to being asked where they are and the types of jewelry. If the description of a piece of jewelry sounds interesting, ask to see it just like you would ask to see an earring.

Comment

any man that has his nipples pierced might as well go ahead and have the words " I'm stupid " tattooed to his forehead . it make's you look like a DORK

Comment

Originally posted by naturalandfree View Post
        any man that has his nipples pierced might as well go ahead and have the words " I'm stupid " tattooed to his forehead . it make's you look like a DORK
        And if everyone in this world was like you, what a boring and depressing world it would be.

Comment

we want non nudists to accept us but that will never happen with guys looking like they just escaped from a freak show

Comment

we want non nudists to accept us but that will never happen with guys looking like they just escaped from a freak show
            What's so freakish about nipple piercings?

Comment

Everyone draws some sort of personal line for what constitutes a freak show. Perhaps yours is just beyond people looking just like you? Some people draw the line at tattoos. Some draw the line at genital piercings. But to say that any man with pierced nipples should have a tattoo saying "I'm Stupid" on them really draws the ire of others. Why is your sense of propriety above everyone else?

Comment

i'm just saying what 98% of the general population is thinking when they see you

Comment

i'm just saying what 98% of the general population is thinking when they see you
                  I have no piercings and no tattoos.I most certainly DO NOT think those that do are freaks.
                  I have many friends,both male and female with several tattoos and piercings.
                  What kind of sad closed minded person would I be to consider them freaks just because I don't choose body art for myself?
                  What wonderful friendships would I miss out on if I automatically judged a man with nipple piercings as a freak?
                  If 98 percent of people think my pierced and tatted friends are freaks then to hell with the 98 percent.

Comment

are some guys so attention starved that things like this is the only way they can get anyone to notice them ..pitiful simply pitiful

Comment

Be careful about percentages - they should be based on calculations not just your personal opinion.

Comment

I used to be attention starved but then I got my left nipple pierced and now its made me feel so good about myself Im going to get the right one done

Comment

Originally posted by BEE-1 View Post
                          I used to be attention starved but then I got my left nipple pierced and now its made me feel so good about myself Im going to get the right one done
                          You're joking, right?

Comment

LOL!!! I do have my left pierced and I do love it! As for the right maybe someday, Im a freak!! hahaah!!

Comment

Working...
                            X

Fatal error: Uncaught Database error in vBulletin 5.2.0: Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */REPLACE INTO cacheevent (cacheid, event) values ('getSearchResults_cc4a1796869f990ffed917e3bb3758fa','perms_changed'), ('getSearchResults_cc4a1796869f990ffed917e3bb3758fa','vB_ChannelStructure_chg'), ('getSearchResults_cc4a1796869f990ffed917e3bb3758fa','vB_SearchResults_chg_0'), ('getSearchResults_cc4a1796869f990ffed917e3bb3758fa','nodeChg_19587'), ('vBPage_21fb1ca5d2fdb3823ea41043e52cd494_1','vbCachedFullPage'), ('vbPre_conversation120.106.44.19587',''); MySQL Error : Duplicate entry 'getSearchResults_cc4a1796869f990ffed917e3bb3758fa-perms_changed' for key 'PRIMARY' Error Number : 1062 Request Date : Friday, July 21st 2017 @ 03:34:25 PM Error Date : Friday, July 21st 2017 @ 03:34:26 PM Script : http:///forum/faq-s-common-threads-and-topics/piercing-and-tattoos/19587-male-nudist-nipple-piercings/page2 Referrer : IP Address : 23.20.8.41 Username : Guest Classname : vB in /home/clothes/public_html/core/vb/database.php on line 1255