tattoos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tattoos

How many of my fellow nudists have tats? In fact. I have six. all are clean and make a statement about things that I believe in. God,Country, and Family.As to being a nudist. well I am home and nude,if clothed--what you can see is all that I have on.Btw. Any Elder. at my Church has tats"stating that as long as the tat makes a possitive statement , He has no problem with having or getting tattooed. However, I agree that is not for everyone, I still plan on getting a couple more.

How many of my fellow nudists have tats? In fact. I have six. all are clean and make a statement about things that I believe in. God,Country, and Family.As to being a nudist. well I am home and nude,if clothed--what you can see is all that I have on.Btw. Any Elder. at my Church has tats"stating that as long as the tat makes a possitive statement , He has no problem with having or getting tattooed. However, I agree that is not for everyone, I still plan on getting a couple more.

Comment

I have one on my bicep, thats about it. Its not a statement maker, just a dumb thing I used to be into with Pro Wrestling...hahahah.

Comment

I don't have any.

I'm not a tattoo person. The only body modification/adornment I'm interested in is diet & exercise. But that's just my personal choice, it's not my business or concern what others do.

The pros and cons of Tattoos have been a contentious subject on these boards. I think it has been pretty much done to death, but if anyone is interested in debating nudism and tattoos rather than just comparing what you have in this thread, please go read these old threads and if you really have anything new to add, post there.

topic: Tattoos...Taboo?

topic: Body Ornamentation Acceptance?

topic: Genital Tattoos

Comment

i have a small dragon on my back... tastefull and easy to hide for work. I got mine to celebrate the transition from one career to another.

Naturally

Drew

Comment

Tattoos desecrate the body. There is no such thing as a good tattoo or a tasteful tattoo. It is grafitti on a work of art, the human body.

But go ahead and put the Declaration of Independence on your back, your latest girlfriend's name on your arm, post the Steak 'n Shake menu on your belly, whatever. Just don't expect people to believe that you respect the human body when you make yourself into a walking billboard!

Comment

And don't forget now, Trailscout gets to decide what is respectful and what isn't! LOL!

Why do you want everyone to behave just like you? Can't you respect another's choices? Nobody is asking you to get one. Just stop trashing others for their decisions.

It's called tolerance.

Anyway I agree with Mark. This topic has been beat to death.

Comment

It is impossible for me to get a tattoo even if I wanted to. (Won't show through the fur)

I would be willing to compromise...
                If the tattoo said "Trailscout is the Greatest", I would give my blessing, provided the word "greatest" was not immediately followed by words like, "windbag, jerk, idiot...etc."

Comment

So far I have one. It is a fin of a shark in the ocean on small of my back. I am bored tired of it so I plan on going to an artist and see if he can make a new design based on what is already there.

I also plan on getting couple more. I am considering one on my arm and one on my back in addition to the one that will be redone on the small of my back.

So far I have been visiting websites and compiling a bunch of photos of designs that I like. I will later discuss with an artist as to what is best for me.

One thing I know for sure, tattoos can be very addictive. After getting my first one when I was 17, I was eager to get another but thankfully I was able to calm myself down. LOL

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trailscout:
                    [qb] Tattoos desecrate the body. There is no such thing as a good tattoo or a tasteful tattoo. It is grafitti on a work of art, the human body.

But go ahead and put the Declaration of Independence on your back, your latest girlfriend's name on your arm, post the Steak 'n Shake menu on your belly, whatever. Just don't expect people to believe that you respect the human body when you make yourself into a walking billboard! [/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Dear God Jesus Christ, must you be so judgemental. NO ONE asked what you thought of tattoos. The poster simply asked if anyone has a tattoo and if so, what is it of.

Comment

i love tattoos lol..i have both arms sleeved,my neck to my belly is tattooed,one on my back and a half sleeve on my right leg.any yes it is addictive.as the other folks none of mine are offensive my right arm sleeve is a sort of a family tree i have all of my kids feet prints from birth theyre names and b-days there..mainly so i can remember all of them lol.and the one on my chest which is not finished yet is a wilderness scene with eagles snakes rams and waterfalls.it is really quite nice or at least will be when finished..anyhow theres my 2 cents got change?

later shane

got nekkid?

Comment

Cyndiann,

My own mom likes to wear tattoos (the temporary kind) at the beach. I promise that I don't hate people who have them.

But I had some art classes in college and I have always enjoyed photography and taken an interest in figure studies.

One thing my teachers have stressed the most is the beauty of the human body and at least for a figure study session, human lines, curves, and skin tones should not be interrupted by cloth.

I thought it was common knowledge that many art classes request that prospective nude models not have excessive tattoos, at least to the extent that they interrupt the figure we are trying to depict on paint, film, etc.

I realize that a lot of us are never going to be nude models and I am downright amazed at some of the Chinese and Polynesian people who are covered head to toe with dragons, landscapes and whatnot. It really is impressive.

But if someone were to ask me what is the most beautiful thing an artist could put on canvas or film, I would always say, a human unadorned, wearing nothing but her skin (or his).

Comment

In 1952, I was conscripted into the Royal Navy, at the time of the Korean War.
                          When the ship was on a good will visit to Arhus in Denmark, I got a swallow on the back of my right hand, on the fleshy part next to the base of my thumb.
                          The only time I recall a criticism, was, shortly after it was done, by the Danish tour guide on a coach trip, who sneered at me about it [in excellent English.]
                          I just said to him, "Your king is tattooed" and the subject was dropped.
                          It's a valued part of me, and I wouldn't be without it, but I've never wanted another.

Comment

Hey I am with you Scout,

Last gf, I had insisted on me gettin one, and I insisted I not, while i have np with some who want to decorate their body in places I don't have to look at when they are totally clothed, I do find them downright gross for the most part...could be why she is an old gf instead of a current one. Her idea of a great looking tat, was having her name put on my chest so when we were naked together, she could see her name...

Elmer

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trailscout:
                            [qb] Tattoos desecrate the body. There is no such thing as a good tattoo or a tasteful tattoo. It is grafitti on a work of art, the human body.

But go ahead and put the Declaration of Independence on your back, your latest girlfriend's name on your arm, post the Steak 'n Shake menu on your belly, whatever. Just don't expect people to believe that you respect the human body when you make yourself into a walking billboard! [/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Tattoos, like laws, are easier to pass than to repeal.

Comment

Working...
                              X