X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudism and Piercings

Should genital piercings be allowed in mainstream nudist company?

Should genital piercings be allowed in mainstream nudist company?

Comment

Why not? It's a personal choice. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Perhaps you should have put a third choice in there: "I don't care one way or the other". It's a non-issue to me. Only behavior is an issus to me in the resorts.

Comment

Oh, c'mon Jon-Marc! Commit yourself (no, not to the asylum) one way or the other!!! Take a stand!! Make you choice and live with it...

I voted yes. I have two ear-piercings and an eye-brow piercing. Don't plan to do Stanley the Power Tool, but I have been thinking about my nipples. I mean whether to pierce them or not. Well, that too... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Some at my club have genital piercings. I stand with Jon-Marc when he says it's the behavior that counts. Now, if a Centauri joined my club... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Comment

OK. Here's my stand. I have absolutely NO desire to pierce any part of my body. I don't like seeing rings and other things sticking in other people's bodies either. However, I don't really CARE what other people do to their bodies as long as they don't try to get me to do it. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I am SUCH a baby when it comes to needles...the nurses always seem to get a good laugh when I have to get a shot or draw blood for tests. So I cannot imagine sticking something all the way through any part of my body. Having said that if the genital piercing is a simple Prince Albert (a ring that enters the uretha opening and exits out the back of the penis) or a simple stud , I don't mind it. On the other hand, I hvae seen piercing websites with a man with two rows of rings either side of his shaft and his glans resembled a pin cushion. Oooouchhh

Comment

no piercings anywhere for me. don't like needles or unauthorized new holes in my body. the hole idea of additional holes makes me gringe...

Comment

Actually, the shots aren't too bad which is good since I take three a day. However, what really hurts is sticking your finger for a blood sample. As much as that hurts, there is on way on earth I am going to get anything pierced. However, it makes no difference to me if everyone else was pierced or no one was. I really can't see what difference it makes.

Comment

Getting my eyebrow done didn't hurt too bad, only a few seconds. Make sure you get someone that knows what they are doing, the guy that did mine had done hundreds before, it only took him a couple of seconds.

Comment

I have one ear piercing and it did sting but not bad. I don't want any more but each to his own.

Forver Nude,
                      Shaybare

Comment

Hi Fellow Nudists,

We are finally starting towards warm weather here in the northeast.
                        I have read several of the postings about gential piercings. Most of them seem to agree on the aspect "who cares, it's a personal choice."
                        Which I agree, personal choice is a great thing. We've all made one to be nudists. What about gential tattoos? Again a personal choice. I'm considering a tattoo in the groin area, does anyone have one and did it hurt? I have other tattoos and they didn't hurt that much.
                        By putting art work, either ink or jewerly on the body is a personal choice and a freedom of expression. I don't care what a person looks like - it's how they act and treat others that counts.

Comment

I don't care one way or another what other people do their bodies.
                          That's why I voted YES.
                          I figure if I don't care what other people do, Why should I rule against it.

Steve

Comment

Publicly visible genital piercings sends an unambiguous message promoting sex, probably of the kinky S&M variety.

Social nudism is not about sex, so a resort is doing the right thing by banning the wearing of genital piercings in public. Some tattoos may be so loaded with sexual content that they too would be inappropriate in a public nudist venue.

Those who are genitally pierced for intimate moments with their spouse can remove such jewelry when in public. It's just the considerate thing to do. Have a lewd tattoo? I suppose you could ink it out for your day at the nudist park.

But why do this stuff in the first place?
                            Some of us regard the human body as a work of art and thus piercings and tattoos are just ugly graffiti on a masterpiece.

It is your masterpiece however, so if you are determined to vandalize your own property, go right ahead!

Comment

I guess this is just like the shaving question and the tatooing questions. Its a personal choice left open to everyone. I shave because I want to. Just like everyone else, i'm an individual with my own personality. Who really cares what everyone else is doing??? Jay

Comment

Working...
                              X