Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nudism and Piercings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Nudism and Piercings

    Originally posted by Les972 View Post
    Surely wearing a pile of old metal stuck in your body is the same as wearing clothes, it's done for show. Why would anyone in their right mind have this body mutilation done. Perhaps they are not happy with the body they were born with and if that is the case there is no place for them in naturism, go find an old scrap metal yard and prance around there.
    Lets see here, having a prieced ear is the same a wearing a hat, a nipple pierced is the same as wearing a shirt, having a genital priecing is the same as wearing pants. Riiiiiight, gotcha.

    Comment


    • Re: Nudism and Piercings

      I notice that so far nobody has mentioned the fact that the majority of those who have this done are either young, stupid and unemployed or possibly all three

      Comment


      • Re: Nudism and Piercings

        Don't women wear diamond earrings to create a sparkle and draw attention to their faces? Wouldn't that mean earrings, in general, are meant to draw attention? By extension, all piercings are meant to draw attention to them. At least it seems that way to me.

        So my thought is the piercee (?) has the piercing to draw you attention to what is pierced: ears, eyebrows, lips, navel, nipple, or genitals.

        As a nudist, you don't give someone's naked arm a second look...it's just nude.

        As a nudist, you don't give someone's naked breast a second look...it's just nude.

        As a nudist, you don't give someone's naked genitals a second look...it's just nude.

        Piercing your genitals says you want everyone to notice your genitals. Does not sound very nudist to me.

        Comment


        • Re: Nudism and Piercings

          Originally posted by Les972 View Post
          I notice that so far nobody has mentioned the fact that the majority of those who have this done are either young, stupid and unemployed or possibly all three
          And you know this how? Do you realize how much a priecing cost? If you do not like it just say so, no big deal, but to make up reasons not to and calling those who do something you disapprove of stupid, or generalizing that they are young or unemployed is judgemental. Would you like someone calling you stupid because you are a nudist because they disapprove?

          Comment


          • Re: Nudism and Piercings

            Originally posted by Kouak View Post
            Don't women wear diamond earrings to create a sparkle and draw attention to their faces? Wouldn't that mean earrings, in general, are meant to draw attention? By extension, all piercings are meant to draw attention to them. At least it seems that way to me.

            So my thought is the piercee (?) has the piercing to draw you attention to what is pierced: ears, eyebrows, lips, navel, nipple, or genitals.

            As a nudist, you don't give someone's naked arm a second look...it's just nude.

            As a nudist, you don't give someone's naked breast a second look...it's just nude.

            As a nudist, you don't give someone's naked genitals a second look...it's just nude.

            Piercing your genitals says you want everyone to notice your genitals. Does not sound very nudist to me.
            So just because there are some women who like to draw attention to themselves with earings, (some of which are clip ons), every one who gets a piercing is trying to draw attention to that area? Reminds me of racism, one black person steals something that means they are all thievs.

            Comment


            • Re: Nudism and Piercings

              Originally posted by nimrod View Post
              So just because there are some women who like to draw attention to themselves with earings, (some of which are clip ons), every one who gets a piercing is trying to draw attention to that area? Reminds me of racism, one black person steals something that means they are all thievs.
              Since you are so knowledgeable, could you inform me why people get piercings? Do they just like getting holes poked in their skin? I obviously know of only one woman's reason for getting pierced ears and extrapolated too much. :confused:

              Comment


              • Re: Nudism and Piercings

                Originally posted by Les972 View Post
                I notice that so far nobody has mentioned the fact that the majority of those who have this done are either young, stupid and unemployed or possibly all three
                Majority of people who have what done?

                My experience has been that nipple, belly button or genital piercing is actually very common among people who have the kind of job where the more visible ones (like on the face) could be a liability.

                Comment


                • Re: Nudism and Piercings

                  Most the people I know with piercings are very well employed. What happened to acceptance and tolerance.

                  Oh yeah. The two year old mentality of "I want it my way". "I should be as I say." Are you a teabagger?

                  Comment


                  • Re: Nudism and Piercings

                    Originally posted by Kouak View Post
                    Since you are so knowledgeable, could you inform me why people get piercings? Do they just like getting holes poked in their skin? I obviously know of only one woman's reason for getting pierced ears and extrapolated too much. :confused:
                    Many reasons really. I will say that some will do it to draw attention to themselves maybe not a certain body part but in general, but that is not the only reason why people do it.

                    For genital priecings the most common reason is for enhanced sensitivity during sex, some will do their nipples for the same reason.

                    Another reason is because it has become fashionable do to so, those are usually the lip, eyebrow, ear, and belley button, and can include the nipple though not as visible.

                    Then there is just for adornment, not the attention that the adornment may bring, but just because they believe it looks good.

                    Look at Mountainmans post, should I accuse him of not being a nudist because the only reason to have a fit/muscle toned body is for sexual attraction? People do things for whatever reason, should we be judgemental and put them down because it is not something we would choose for ourselves?

                    Comment


                    • Re: Nudism and Piercings

                      Originally posted by Les972 View Post
                      I notice that so far nobody has mentioned the fact that the majority of those who have this done are either young, stupid and unemployed or possibly all three
                      I am neither young, nor stupid, or unemployed.

                      However your narrow closed mind is visible for all to see. I'm sure that it is the same with or without clothes.

                      Some one once said the mind is like a parachute both only work when open.

                      Comment


                      • Re: Nudism and Piercings

                        I have nipple rings and a PA piercing and nobody seems to notice or pay any attention to them. If you want to be pierced that should be only your concern

                        Comment


                        • Re: Nudism and Piercings

                          We believe it is just a matter of personal choice. Another freedom of expression. If someone doesn't care for them, the solution is simply don't look.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X