No announcement yet.

Body ornamentation acceptance?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The p***ionate disagreements in this thread remind me how difficult yet necessary it is to distinguish between personal taste, cultural acceptability, and value judgments. I do not care for piercings or tattoos, and I seem to recall a verse in Leviticus against "cutting the flesh" and "printing marks;" but I would never try to prohibit anyone from doing so, since that's God's business, not mine.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jochanaan:
      [qb] The p***ionate disagreements... [/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Oops! The auto-censor seems to think I wrote something crude, rude, lewd, or socially unacceptable. Can it be made a bit more logical?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jochanaan:
        [qb] Oops! The auto-censor seems to think I wrote something crude, rude, lewd, or socially unacceptable. Can it be made a bit more logical? [/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Let's hope that our friends at INA, who usually do such a good job with this forum, will ***ert themselves to ***ess the ways this problem might be resolved. It may take some ***iduous effort on their part, but surely someone can be ***igned to preserve the value of this ***et. There must be someone who would join with other ***ociates to ***ist with this problem.

In the meantime, let's ***ume that this problem will receive the ***istance it deserves.

The way things are now would try to patience of St. Francis of ***issi. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

It looks as if this fine association has asserted themselves to assess the problem! Thanks, guys and gals!

Comment

[qb] It looks as if this fine association has asserted themselves to assess the problem! [/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>**** me so they have! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Rik

Comment

Re: Body ornamentation acceptance?

Hi....seems a no brainer.....I often wear a silver bracelet around my, well figure it out and often a silver penis ring. I like them. No other reason needed. You want to adorn yourself, go ahead, it's your space. jlb

Comment

Working...
              X