Genital Tattoos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genital Tattoos

We are considering getting matching genital tattoos. Probably be scorpios since we are only born one day apart in October. We are thinkning about the penis etc, we just thought matching tattoos in the flessy groin area would look nice. By the way we are also both smoothie's also and like the look and feel ot this option to.
    We both have tattoos, I have 5 and the wife has one small one. They were not that painful to get.
    Now on to the the question: Would it hurt to get the fleshy genital area tattooed? If so how bad? Does anyone have a tattoo in that area and if so what is it?

Thanks for any and all info and comments.

Jim & Anne

We are considering getting matching genital tattoos. Probably be scorpios since we are only born one day apart in October. We are thinkning about the penis etc, we just thought matching tattoos in the flessy groin area would look nice. By the way we are also both smoothie's also and like the look and feel ot this option to.
    We both have tattoos, I have 5 and the wife has one small one. They were not that painful to get.
    Now on to the the question: Would it hurt to get the fleshy genital area tattooed? If so how bad? Does anyone have a tattoo in that area and if so what is it?

Jim & Anne

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CAPE COD NUDISTS:
      [qb]We are considering getting matching genital tattoos. Probably be scorpios since we are only born one day apart in October. We are thinkning about the penis etc, we just thought matching tattoos in the flessy groin area would look nice. By the way we are also both smoothie's also and like the look and feel ot this option to.

Jim & Anne[/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Oh lord Jesus Christ, where in life do people lose their ability to think

Comment

Croydon

Your comment was uncalled for. The purpose of INA's Bulletin board is to inform, educate, and share thoughts on nudist and naturist related subjects and topics and have fun doing so. Don't Scorn, just inform, and keep the negative or derogatory remarks to yourself Please....

I do not have any tattoos, but I am sure that someone out there in the membership does and can answer Jim's and Ann's reasonable question before having such work done in the genital area. I saw a couple at a resort who had a small spider and web in the genital area and the male had the same small tattoo on his penis near the base.

Comment

Hi Cape Cod

I have 3 tattoos and would like to get one in the pubic area, I have a friend and his wife that got them there and it does look nice, maybe some day when I have the extra cash after the kids are raised ..haha

Wifdog

Comment

I have a tatoo in my flesy pubic area, and I love it. The pain that I endured during the proceedure was very very minimal. Everyone kept telling how much it would hurt, but let's face it, for most people that area is fatty. The pain really occurs on areas where there is no fatty tissue. My tattoo is of a bird that looks like it is coming in for a landing on a perch. That was the look that I wanted.
            Kevin Cabrera

Comment

Hi, Jim & Ann [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Just a heads up: even among nudists, there are people who believe that body piercing or tattooing is sexually perverse, and some nudist clubs will refuse permission to enter or join because of your bodymods.

There are a couple of threads already on the subjects that you might find enlightening, or at least something to consider when making this decision.

http://www.clothesfree.com/cgi-bin/u...c;f=3;t=000291 and
              http://www.clothesfree.com/cgi-bin/u...1;t=000626;p=1

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angel:
                [qb]...snip...
                http://www.clothesfree.com/cgi-bin/u...c;f=3;t=000291 and
                http://www.clothesfree.com/cgi-bin/u...1;t=000626;p=1 [/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Read these threads. Wow! Very Moving. Thanks, Angel, for sharing your story.

Here is a possible policy approach people might consider based on universal rights and duties...

No one has the right to determine the meaning of another person's body or any part of it; a person's body image and the meaning of that image is theirs and theirs alone. The freedom to be nude is therefore a basic right inherent in our humanity. Like every freedom, social nudity must be practiced and supported and defended to be kept. That is why I am here. (Of course, like every freedom, it can be abridged, but only when absolutely necessary; I believe disrespect for our own bodies underlies all disrespect of nature.)

OTOH, how a person dresses their body is another matter; that may be optional and may convey meaning that another has a right and perhaps even a duty to express an opinion on, such as a swastika arm band. Dress may be regulated, subject to freedom of speech, and often is.

Tats seem in-between because they become part of a person's body, like a tan, but were originally optional. It would seem then that tats, as an integral part of a person's body, are theirs alone to give public meaning to. A private community has a right and perhaps on occasion the duty to ask about and form an opinion based on that person's intended public meaning. The person with the tat should not feel hurt or unjustly discriminated against by that, as long as they are allowed to establish that meaning.

What do you think?

Comment

Having stating my opinions in the past, I still stand by my original theories. Tatoos and piercings are up to the individual. I see nothing wrong with them, as long as they are within the limits as being acceptable. It's just the tatoos that cover the entire body, some of which are gang affiliated. These are the tatoos that I would have a problem with, but it's not my call. If they are allowed into nudist resorts, then they must be appreciated along with the others.

Piercings? If the individual has that much ability to endure the pain, then so be it. Piercings (nipples, navels, noses, penises, eyebrows), seem to be the norm these days, especially with the younger set. To me, these are okay, as long as they are not overly done. My definition of overly done is multiple studs sticking out all over the body, chains hanging on the chest/nipple areas, etc. It's hard to explain, but I think you all know what I mean.

Just my three cents worth (inflation - 1.25 cents plus tax)

Comment

nude m, i'm in complete agreement over tattoos and piercings. its very hard for me to look at someone when they have a zillion holes in them with metal sticking all over or if they are constantly slurring words due to a tongue ring. grosses me out, but if they enjoy it, i guess its ok. i just might not talk to them other than to say hello. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmmmm such an interesting topic....

First things first... Crydon you were out of line!

Now on to rosier topics.

I love tatoos and piercings. i am currently working on my first tatoo. I was going to get my labret pierced but I got a job that would not allow it. It is very silly that any nudist resort would have a problem with a tatoo that isn't racist, ect...

Piercing are a different story...

Nipples, Ear, Nose, Navel, Labret even genital are all fine and dandy but there are other lesser known piercings that could potentially cause a problem.

1) Princes Wand- Its a rod in your penis. Many get this as a form of sexual pleasure. Remember Sex and Nudism DON'T MIX (At public family stuff anyway)

2) Surface Piercings- Some are harmless. Some are spike the just protrude out of the skin. Think of comic book villians that have spike coming out of there bodies. These unhuggable people can... well... Potentially hurt someone if they happen to be partaking in a nude three legged race

3) Pocketing- More strange stuff coming out of the skin. The seems to be mostly in the form of some sort of wire being strung through the skin. This is the type of piercing I am most unfamiliar with. Sometimes the wire is harmless. Sometime it could be harmful. Do more research before making dead set judgements.

In all I think that Nudist shouldn't give a damn about inoffensive (despite the fact that its subjective) tatoos and piercings with exception to...
                      1) The warnings I gave above about possible Pocketing and Surface Piercing Danger
                      2) No princes wands or peircings whos purpose is sexual gratification
                      3) No Piercings that are spiked. The only exception made would ones that are in the facial area. In other words ones that wont puncture you if you happen to bump in to them.

Hope this little journey to the parlor was helpful

Steven

Comment

Wow!!ATaurusjoker..you are a wealth of knowledge on this subject. I think we're all much better
                        informed as a result of your post.

Comment

whilst I agree with most of the posts here i must come to the defense of Croyden. I to think its a personal choice and while i might consider getting a tatoo, [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] piercings (beyond like maybe an earing) would deffinately be out for me.
                          We argue back and forth on other posts about circumsion and its how we were made yet we want body adornment. Besides the counter culturalism or shock value of what porpoise is it to put a metal object thru say you nipple.(or worse)((OUCH)).

just my 1 cent

lent one out didnt get it back [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NakedGary:
                            [qb]Croydon

Your comment was uncalled for. The purpose of INA's Bulletin board is to inform, educate, and share thoughts on nudist and naturist related subjects and topics and have fun doing so. Don't Scorn, just inform, and keep the negative or derogatory remarks to yourself Please....[/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Allow me to explain the "oh lord Jesus Christ." In my teen years (I am now 21), I had piercing a tattoo. I had quite a handful piercing (I have since taken them all out) and was well aquatinted with many piercers and tattoo artists. From my experience with piercing, tattoos, the people who have them done, and the artists and piercers who do them, I have learned a few things. One, today, many who get piercing do it for trend reasons. For example, nipple piercing are popular and the reasons why they are popular is b/c EVERYONE is doing it and many want to get in on some of the action. This is why I took out my piercing, there wasn't anything unique about them b/c people who do not know the meaning behind them were getting them done. Many piercing originated from tribes and have some special meaning behind them and related to them hence why I got the piercing. Today, people have no idea what they mean and just do it to "show off."
                            Two, I also learned that many who have genital piercing and tattoo do it for either sexual purposes, show off purposes or both. One can receive sexual feelings from genital piercing. In many cases, genital piercing are done for show off purposes. I often go to the nude beach and come across a man who has genital/tattoos piercing and parades around the beach in order to catch everyone's attention. \
                            My piercing/tattoo friends and I have talked about these issues and they have drawn this conclusion: it is common for people within the tattoo and piercing community (the ones people call freaks) to have extreme piercing and tattoos, these people do it for individual reasons and often not to show off. Those not within that minority mostly do it to show off or for sexual reasons and the artists/piercers find it stupid b/c it is an unnecessary and an extreme way of going about nothing.
                            These reasons is why I find the genital tattoo stupid. It is just to show off and is unnecessary. There are plenty of other ways the couple can share their love or have people recognize their love (I am assuming this is why they are doing it). They can have matching ring tattoos, they can buy matching jewelry.... just a few ideas.

Comment

croydon, thanks for your thoughful explanation on your opinions regarding tattooing and piercing. i think everyone can now understand a little better where you are coming from. remember, its easier to get your point across when you explain yourself instead of spouting insults (and since we are generally nice people here, the insults are not required)....

Comment

Working...
                              X