X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Genital Tattoos

Originally posted by davidinwc View Post
    Are any of them in the top 1%?
    Errr... Angelina Jolie, Kate Moss, Charlize Theron, David Beckham, Bruce Willis, Ben Affleck, Megan Fox, Johnny Depp. Just a few of the rich and famous with tattoos.

Comment

Of course there are the over-paid? basketball players who, while nearly naked, display more tattoos while they are at work than anyone. What I was getting at was the people who run the country - business and politician types. The vast majority of the 1% are business types. You won't see tattoos on most people in the WSJ or Forbes. Of course they could have genital tattoos<G>. Most of those in the top 1% we will never have heard of.

Comment

David, you seem to have made up your mind about tattoos and peircings, if you think they are trashy then that is your opinion, but that does not exclude people who are CEO's or in politics from having them. I will admit that it may be less in those fields then in others, but I am sure that some have some.

Oh, and have you ever heard of a business suit, women wear them and can cover most of the body without looking conspicuous.

And for what money bracket people with tattoos are in. The answer is all of them. Have you ever priced tattoos? There is a shop in my town and the owner charges $500 an hour with a $1500 minimum, you think only those at the bottom can afford that?

Comment

I don't agree with you David. Perhaps in the 1970s the largest majority of people with tattoos were former military, but they had kids who liked the look of having a mobile piece of artwork. As for the folks in the WSJ, they have only their hands, neck and face shown. How could you assume that the women don't have a full back tattoo or that the guys don't have a set of full sleeves? There are a lot of multi-millionaires who go to Sturgis every year and they will all have tattoos. Just because someone owns a company doesn't stop them from having tattoos. That's the thing with genital tattoos, for most of America only a few people will ever see them and those people are likely lovers or family.

As for someone who is drunk being stopped, if the tattoo artist didn't stop them, their checkbook might. Especially if you think that only the poor have tattoos. Now, I can't see too many people with nose and ear extension rings, and multiple facial piercings working too many white collar jobs, but so what?

Comment

people that have all those ugly tattoos and such are just starved for attention ...best just to pitty them and move on

Comment

Originally posted by naturalandfree View Post
              people that have all those ugly tattoos and such are just starved for attention ...best just to pitty them and move on
              Wow, really? That is like saying all nudist are exhibitionists, it that a true statement? Just becuase you do not like tattoos does not mean that they are ugly, though I have seem some ugly ones, some are great works of art just on a different canvas. I am not starved for attention nor do I need or want your pitty.

Let us not be so judgemental in the future.

Comment

sorry..but there is no good reason for tats or nose rings and such except to draw attention to yourself !!!
                the person wearing the tat , can't see it very well themselves so the only reasonable explanation is for attention
                i think most people just pity them and ignore them

Comment

Originally posted by naturalandfree View Post
                  sorry..but there is no good reason for tats or nose rings and such except to draw attention to yourself !!!
                  the person wearing the tat , can't see it very well themselves so the only reasonable explanation is for attention
                  i think most people just pity them and ignore them
                  Well that is your very judgemental opinion. I wish that you were open minded enough to debate, but you have made up your mind, even though you do not have all the facts and would ignore them if presented. I will just say that there are more reasons for getting tattoos then you obviously can think of, and they are more accepted then you want to realize.

Comment

Working...
                  X