Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Piercing and tattoos ok in naturist environments?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piercing and tattoos ok in naturist environments?

How many clothes freers are into piercing and tattoos? I have always fancied having my ear pierced but that's about it, hate pain and never got around to it! Believe you need to keep sleeper in for about 6 weeks to stop hole closing up again, not sure how that would go down at work!

How many clothes freers are into piercing and tattoos? I have always fancied having my ear pierced but that's about it, hate pain and never got around to it! Believe you need to keep sleeper in for about 6 weeks to stop hole closing up again, not sure how that would go down at work!

Comment

barebum, this is another one of those subjects that keep coming up and are beaten to death.
      The debate to follow will be informative, though not as one would hope.
      Human nature will put forth.

I don't give a flying rat's arse about piercings on (or should I say in) another person ... as they say here "that's they's bizness!", but some do, and they will voice that opinion even if you do not wish them to.

Personally, I have never harbored any desire for piercing(s) nor tattoo(s), and as such I have neither. My view is ... you want it, you get it.

As to your initial question: piercings and tattoos are "OK" in naturist environments, just as blonde hair, baldness, eyeglasses, scars, oh heck, the list goes on forever, but you get the idea. The rub lies in how they are perceived by those seeing them then the aforementioned 'opinions' will come to the fore.

Comment

Two of our most common topics: Search piercing and tattoos

-Mark

Comment

Hey lets combine all the most popular topics from the forum and ask if it's ok for a man to shave his pubic hair, have a tattoo on his penis, a Prince Albert and an erection? Is it ok? :P

Comment

have tattoo here. have seen others with tattoos at resorts. most don't allow piercings.

Comment

1) Piercings and tattoos seem to be widely accepted in most venues around Australia.(From what ive observed)

2) If nudists practice body acceptance and acceptance of others regardless of personal preference ie. tattoos, piercings, hair removal etc. etc. then i dont see why it should not be ok.

If you want piercings or tattoos then i say go for it. For someone to discriminate against a persons preference to the above i would consider to be in the wrong, in many ancient cultures tattoos and/or piercings along with body scaring and the like were considered to be a rite of passage. Although today its not commonly thought of in this way it is becoming more widely accepted.

Comment

1st the geographic location and the social mores of that location. It depends on the area you live in and whether it's conservative or more liberal in nature.

2nd the part of the body that is to be tattooed or pierced. If it is the genital region you will have more difficulty getting some to accept that the reason for the piercing or tattoo is not of a sexual nature.

3rd certain tattoos are taboo. Things of a sexual nature certain words or graphics can be seen as obscene by society.

Comment

I have one tattoo on my right arm.It's of an iguana and the tail wraps around the arm.I kept seeing the tribal arm bands and wanted something similar so a lizard seemed to be the right choice for me.

Comment

nothing wrong with piercings they have been around 4 2000 years in from the 1820s on most men had a dressing ring now its called a prince albert lots people r getting them these days
                    they r cool.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlobbyBob:
                      Hey lets combine all the most popular topics from the forum and ask if it's ok for a man to shave his pubic hair, have a tattoo on his penis, a Prince Albert and an erection? Is it ok? :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Be careful what you tattoo and what kind of tattoo it is. I once saw a guy in the ER who had "Born to Lose" tattooed on his penis--and he did!

Comment

barebum, I, for one, see the tattoo as a work of art. I have one on my left hip. The only feedback I have ever gotten was positive in nature. One thing you should all ways remember "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". So if you like it, that is all that matters.

Comment

I say, live and let live. Could care less if someone has a tattoo or piercing. My wife did notice one time a woman walking by us at our nudist resort with small rings going through both nipples and one rather large one pierced through her vaginal area. She commented to me that that woman really stood out in the crowd.. undoubtedly her intention!

Comment

I agree with Garbo, it's your body do with it what you please!!
                            Personally I don't have any tattoos or piercings but my wife has a tattoo. I like it but don't want one. Seen quite a few people on beaches and at swims with tats and piercings and it doesn't change the fact that they are naturists.

Comment

Got 3 tattoos, used to have my ears pierced, but the holes have now grown out

Comment

Working...
                              X