Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Piercing and tattoos ok in naturist environments?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Piercing and tattoos ok in naturist environments?

I have seen various piercings and tattoos in a naturist environment. It does not bother me, but some of the tattoos and piercings now a days are awful. I used to have my left nipple pierced and wore it in at the various resorts I been too, but took it off because it kept getting irritated . My girlfriend has her belly button pierced.

Comment

Depending on the person who is into piercing/tattoos, I have seen subdued to extreme in both areas on both male and female, both in and out of nudist evironments

Comment

We both have tatoos and have no problem with body art.

Comment

I have several tattoos and have seen others with them nothing wrong with it.

Comment

I like to keep my body clean not tats or piercings

Comment

Piercing should be ok but not over done
              I plan on getting 1 myself someday soon

Comment

is nipple piercing very painfull

Comment

hmm being enjoy nudism , just feel that it has to be natural .. no piecing for me

Comment

i have no problem with tattoos or piercings in a naturist setting, whether or not i feel a particular tattoo or piercing is attractive or to my liking. i think it is part of the goal of naturist body acceptance to accept people who have made the decision to acquire body art.

Comment

Originally posted by mrxdun View Post
                      is nipple piercing very painfull
                      I don't know who else on the forum had there nipples pierced, I have piercing's and tattoo but I had both my nipples pierced and let me tell you it is very painful,the first one I had done it hurted like hell, I wasn't going to do the other one but I did, the first day getting it done hurts, but the next day it was ok no pain I been doing great ever since, but to answer your ? yes it is very painful.

Comment

--- Some clubs do not accept this, nor do they even allow people to apply sun block to one another ! (Deemed too sensual --- As unbelievable as that sounds, it's true !). Body art & adornment is simply a personal freedom that we need to accept in order to grow and understand both cultural and generational differences.

:lipsrsealed2: My wife has several piercings (genital and nipple) and of those - yeah, the nipple piercings hurt like hell ! (I cannot imagine doing it since I was there when she had it done). Perhaps nudists should concentrate their concerns on how people behave - not in how they look or choose to express themselves. Sometimes it's the complainers and those looking for fault in others who ultimately, behave rather poorly.

Tattoos use to be 'Taboo' too and the word picture was bikers, sailors and the hard-core criminal - now they are pretty much the norm with even conservative teens. I love my wife's piercings and so does she. She is a classy lady in her 40's and draws people with her smile and attitude.

Comment

I am a classy lady to and I am in my 40's to, and I love my tattoo and piercing's my tattoo represents the sun it is part of my culture it's a small one, my piercing's are my ears which is normal, nose represents my culture, my nipples I always wanted to do them for me, not for the sake of other people and if by chance, I go to any resort or club and they don't allowed piercing's, I would be happy to remove my nipple piercing's to respect their wishes and put them back after my visit, so far I havn't run into that problem my tattoo and piercing's are not outstanding to draw attention like that, I am a beautiful woman inside out I love me my body piercing's and tattoo.
                          Last edited by Pumpkinpie; 06-11-2010, 09:14 AM.

Comment

To be honest in this free world every one can do what so ever, but in my eyes most tattoos and piercings are ugly to be short.

Comment

Working...
                            X