Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
How comfortable are will you be naked among your non-nudist family? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How comfortable are will you be naked among your non-nudist family?

Nice poll. I voted for the first one, "Yes I feel comfortaable." I have no problems of being nude in front of non-nudes here at home, UNTIL the daughter shows up. She is totally against it, so I cover up when she is here.

I will cover up when the Son's friends come over so not to attract any attention to myself and to avoid any possible harassments towards my Son from his friends.

Nice poll.

Comment

i have no problem with my family seeing me nude but would cover up if my kids friends were around

Comment

None of those answers work for me. I WOULD be nude around my daughters and grandkids if I was allowed to be, but I'm not. I would be comfortable, but they would not, or was this question meant only for the young people?

Comment

While I voted for I feel comfortable...There are, however, exceptions. While both daughters, Mary, my mother and my youngest's boyfriend seem to be oblivious to my being nude, my sister may be a differant story. While she is aware of my being a nudist and she is aware of Pop's staement that the only reason he did not go to a nude resort was he wasn't 'brave' enough. However, she is clearly un-comfortable talking about the subject.

And it would be only common sence that I would cover up when the girls had thier (then) underaged friends over to my house for sleep-overs.

Comment

I have to go along with Jon-Marc, the choices don't fit for me either.

There are some I could be nude in front of but will not force that upon them. My daughters, son in laws and grandchildren are those I have no problem being nude in front of even if they were dressed but I don't think they would be comfortable at this time seeing me and my wife like that.

I have a sister that would probably not have a problem with my nudity but not in front of her kids. A brother that I think is a closet nudist but we've never had a conversation about nudism or anything of substance in the past few years.

My wife's family; she has two sisters and a brother. My brother in law, don't talk to him much, so that's a moot point. One sister I think would be more than willing but her husband is a bit too conservative. The other sister in law and her husband are the closest I would think to giving nudism a try.

I think we would be most comfortable being nude in front of our kids and their husbands and our grandchildren even if they were dressed.

Comment

Just curious Fireprof. What I've gathered from some of your prior posts is that you were home-nudists but dropped it when your daughters were toddlers(?) and then resumed a fully nudist way of life after they left home. I assume they are fully aware of your new found freedom. Are they opposed to being nude, reluctant to seeing their parents nude, or reluctant to involve their families in Grandpa and Grandma's activities?

If this is too personal a question, don't feel obligated to respond.

Comment

I am completely comfortable with my dad seeing me nude.

Comment

I voted NO! No way no how, at least for now! Sad but true

Comment

Originally posted by Nudony:
                    Just curious Fireprof. What I've gathered from some of your prior posts is that you were home-nudists but dropped it when your daughters were toddlers(?) and then resumed a fully nudist way of life after they left home. I assume they are fully aware of your new found freedom. Are they opposed to being nude, reluctant to seeing their parents nude, or reluctant to involve their families in Grandpa and Grandma's activities?

If this is too personal a question, don't feel obligated to respond.
                    Let's see if I can clear some of this up. We have been home nudists for over 30 years. I would say all our married life, over 32 years but that first couple of years of marriage I was in the service and only home on weekends so it was so inconsistent that we don't count that time.

As the girls were born we still wondered the house naked most of the time. Conversation regarding them being raised to accept nudity in the house was agreed upon. As they grew older and we ventured outside to our backyard, I installed an above ground pool and spa. We spent many hours and days out in our backyard naked with the girls.

We sold this home to move into our current home and the girls were now older, approximately 11 and 7 years of age. We had to move into an apartment while our current home was being built. This really cut into our nudism outside. We were confined to a very small apartment with very little privacy. At this time, and in these closer quarters the girls seemed to become a little self conscious of their nudity and ours.

We limited it and then decided to put it off until our new home was built and we could make this new place as private and comfortable. As luck would have it, delays and such, we were in this apartment for over 8 months. After moving into our new home we tried to re-introduce nudism and the girls were a bit uncomfortable.

My wife and I continued while they were at work or at friends houses playing. At times they would come home to find us both naked, or me out in the yard sunning. They came into our bedroom or bathroom area and talked with us while we got out of the shower or while getting dressed or getting out of bed, always seeing us nude.

This lifestyle went on but the girls never reconnected. They went off to college, got their own places, the oldest got married and in that time, my wife and I decided to become social nudists and take our lifestyle beyond the confines of our home and property walls.

The girls and their husbands are well aware of our lifestyle and have known for about 4-5 years now. They are aware that are naked at times when they are in the house but we never flaunt it in front of them. They are also aware that we are nude at times when the grandchildren come to stay. They do not have a problem with that. Their biggest concern is if other in law family members find out though our grandchildren. They are afraid we will be upset. We've told them repeatedly that it doesn't matter if others find out.

They all have made jokes about us and about all of us vacationing together someplace in the nude. They just laugh about it but we can see that it's something they think about once in a while. I've mentioned to them that my wife and I will pay for their trip to the Caribbean with us but they have to stay at the place we stay, which would be a nude resort. They have all stated that they just aren't ready.....yet.

Sorry to bore the rest of you and I hope this answers your question Nudony.

Comment

I voted for no. None of my family members know.

Comment

We limited it and then decided to put it off until our new home was built and we could make this new place as private and comfortable. As luck would have it, delays and such, we were in this apartment for over 8 months. After moving into our new home we tried to re-introduce nudism and the girls were a bit uncomfortable.
                        Thanks for sharing. I know you must have wondered how different things would have been, had the lay-over been shorter, and had the re-introduction into nudism been seamless.
                        But in any event, all's well that ends well anyway. You guys all seem to be doing great!

Comment

be naked all the time
                          Originally posted by Tara:
                          I voted NO! No way no how, at least for now! Sad but true

Comment

I'm in the same boat as Jon-Marc and FireProf, none of the options really fit me. I'm the yes I would be comfortable, but NO WAY would they be. Considering how I grew up, I often wonder two things: 1) Did the non-nudist environment at home actually push me towards wanting/enjoying the naturist lifestyle? and 2) Some times I think it's a wonder I even tried it considering nobody at home was even remotely nude in front of others. I'm just glad that I've found the freedom and joy today. But again, staying on topic, they wouldn't be comfortable with it at all. <SIGH>

Comment

I voted Yes, I am comfortable around my family.

We all are nude a lot around our home on a daily basis. We have a great family.

Our Relatives on the otherhand do not agree with our nudity, and will not join. We respect their wishes and remain clothed while they are visiting.

Comment

Working...
                              X