Home alone nudist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Home alone nudist

My wife is becoming more comfortable with me being nude around the house. I sleep nude and stay that way till I get ready for work when the weather is warm. When I am home alone I am nude.
    I have been to some nude beaches but I do not think my wife would ever join me even if it was CO.

Comment

My wife was not happy at first, but has grown acustomed to my nudity. She used to worry about the neighbors seeing in the windows etc. but she just adjusts the blinds if I am naked. She understands that I just like to be naked and it is ok with her. She used to put away the sitting towel so I would have to go find it each time, but has stopped doing that now. She has gone to a nude beach with me while we were cruising in the Carribbean and used to sunbathe in the nude with me when we lived out in the country. Last week I got home from work and she was at a church function. I had showered and was watching tv in the family room when she got back and she opened the door and stuck her head in and said that she brought someone home with her to watch a movie we had rented so "you may want to go get dressed". Later she smiled and said that she was sorry she had to rush me out of the room like that but her phone had died and she couldn't call first and she just knew I would be sitting there in the nude when she got home! I am a Lucky man to have such an understanding partner, I love her a lot!

Comment

Your wife sounds a lot like mine, eagle59. No one can see in our house, but it is possible to see thru the slats in the back fence, and she worries about what the neighbor can see. One of her friends from church has came by while I was nude in the bonus room on the computer a couple of times, and she just stayed in the living room, but it is possible to see in where I was partially.

Comment

I'm with ya. My wife doesn't like being naked. Only in the bathroom or sleeping at night, but never outside the bedroom door. Me, I'm as naked as much as possible. I have times when I'm off during the week and she is working so for me it works out ok. I will say though there was a time when she wouldn't even think of sleeping naked and after I did it a long time she tried it and now she won't sleep with clothes. I'm hoping nudity will turn her way but it sure hasn't yet.

Comment

My GF doesn't get naked as often as me, but is cool with my nudity. Shes cool with her own nudity but usually won't just strip off herself. Usually I have to start removing her clothes and the laughs about it and stays naked.

Comment

I agree with prior posts . Get it out in the open and be honest about wanting to be naked more . It could be a real disappointment later !!!

Comment

Originally posted by workoutbud11 View Post
                Here's my situation. I'm happily married, and love being nude around the house. My wife, however, doesn't like being nude unless going to/from the shower, and she really doesn't like me being nude around the house when she's home. She knows that I don't like wearing clothes, and that there's nothing sexual about being naked, but she has some hangups because of her childhood that just aren't going to go away. So, I try staying naked as long as I can in the mornings (I sleep in the nude, and then remain that way after I get up) but she soon will declare the area around her a "no dangle zone". So I go and put my penis away.
                When she's out of the house, however, I strip down asap!
                Are there any other married guys in a similar situation? I'd love to chat with you!
                my mum n stepdad are not nudist and i just tried it this year but my mum yelled at me for wearing undies and my tshirt around the house so theres no way i can be nude around house! so when they are out i dont wear anything around the house and feels so different! but when my mum and my stepdad were in the pool i was on the inflatable bed next to the pool and i took all my bikini off so i dont get tan lines and mum didnt yell at me for my boobs and gina showing luckily. but i dont expect them to be nudists too, mum would never allow that i think :eek:

Comment

I could not imagine...
                  We are a nudist family... clothes optional only when friend/relatives at home.

However, even if she had an issue with her body, to not be comfortable with a naked husband?

Are there issues beyond the nudity one

Comment

We all make choices in our lives. Some of our choices are based on what we want to do and others may involve a negotiated agreement with those we live with. Our choices can
                    make a significant difference in the quality of our lives and how we live them. I seem to think that nudists try to simplify their lives and breaking down the clothing barriers is a
                    first step in stripping off the restrictions in our lives. This may work for the home alone nudist but not necessarily for the reluctant spouse who.. in many cases.. does not share or
                    even say why they are reluctant. I think there is a whole psychology involved in what a nudist is.. and why and the counterpart spouse.

Comment

These stories sound similar to mine. Here I sit nude at the computer with my wife (clothed) in the other room with the tv on and looking at her laptop. My son is in his room probably on his computer or doing whatever. The son is now moved back home after 5 years of college with graduation next week. Yea. I'm more comfortable nude around my wife than my son. He likes to wear boxers and a t-shirt around the house. My wife sleeps nude in our waterbed (its warm) but will not walk around the house even if she's the only one home. I'm nude in the morning until I go to work which is way early before anyone else is up. After work I try to get nude if my son isn't home.

I'm a late bloomer as it comes to nudity although I've had the urge to be nude most all my life. A few times skinny dipping and driving in the car before we were married is the only public nudity. Never been to a nude beach or club. Just started being nude around the house last summer at age 57 and married 33 years. The wife says go to a nudist club alone, she's not going. I don't know if she trusts me to behave or doesn't think I'll go. I checked some web sites and the closest clubs only want couples or families, so I guess that's out. I've told her she could stay dressed, but she says she doesn't want to look at naked men.

So the outlook is for more home nudity. Maybe when the son gets a job and moves out the wife will become more relaxed about home nudity and participate to amuse me. That would be a start.

Comment

My current story is very similar to yours, Sprint57. My son just returned from his first year away at college and what had been so natural for the last few months is all very different now. My wife was attending a book club meeting and my son was at work yesterday afternoon, so I was home alone and of course, nude. The weather was cooperating so I decided to catch some rays on our back deck. The buds are leafing out ,however, the total privacy which I enjoyed last July was not available. A few of our neighbors were home, although not outside, but I decided to use a washcloth to cover my genitals, just in case they happened to peer out.
                        Needless to say, eventually the wash cloth came off and I did begin to truly enjoy the warming rays of the sun. Catch what you can, wherever you can, and whenever you can. Later in the afternoon, my wife returned home, and came out to the deck with the mail. She just smiled and never even mentioned my nudity. She didn't join me but she is accepting. It's just a small step but a step closer nonetheless.

Comment

There are a lot of us who are hostage to circumstance. My family including my wife is non-nudist though when she was younger she used to go nude on CO beaches. She has never been into home nudity but again until a couple of years ago slept nude. I still and will always sleep nude simply because I can't sleep clothed. She has never objected to me sleeping nude and does object to me wandering round the house nude after getting up and before going to bed. If I spend time nude during the day she always passes adverse comments and never joins me nude herself. When she is out and I know that she will not be back for a while I sometimes take the opportunity to do some nude gardening or sunbathing. I've never really seen the point of home alone nudism other than as a matter of simple convenience. I would never answer the door nude or appear nude where I was likely to be seen though I do take calculated risks at times.

When doing mucky jobs it is often easier to work nude and shower afterwards, my wife thinks this is funny but understands the rational. On hot sticky days, which are rare in the UK, it makes to strip by the washing machine and unless there is very good reason not bother dressing. I'm not one of those nudists who is comfortable brazenly baring all at home irrespective of who may be around.

Comment

Working...
                          X