• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my rules for talking to a non nudist

(1) ask them how they feel about nudity
    (2) tell them you like being nude at home
    (3) explain the difference between nudist's and swingers or exihbitionists
    (4) tell them that you enjoy being nude and you enjoy sex but to you they are two seperate things
    (5) never pressure them
    (6) always answer any questions honestly
    (7) invite them to try being nude in any way that they are comfortable , be it at home alone , with you or at a clothing optional resort where they can stay dressed any way they like
    (8) make sure they understand the way they look means NOTHING at a nudist resort , fat , thin, tall short , scars, sags, young or old ...they must understand none of this means anything
    (9) that there will Never be anything sexual happen at a nudist resort make sure they understand how safe a resort is
    (10) nudists are normal people , not perverts .

you might want to change the order depending on who you are talking to, but after 30+ years of talking to non nudist these are the things a non nudist MUST understand before any real progress can be make , take your time go slow, never push anyone into something they clearly don't want to do
    and be VERY honest , over the years i have gotten many many non nudists to try the lifestyle and i am still suprised how many folks will accept it if they are approched in the right way . i take total delight in seeing the non nudist experence going nude for the 1st time ..i have yet to find even one that didn't enjoy it

Re: my rules for talking to a non nudist

Those are pretty good points.

I think you need to amend #9 though, because you can't absolutely say that sexual things won't ever happen at naturist resorts, just that they SHOULDN'T happen. Add that if people do encounter that type of inappropriate behavior, to report it immediately and management will take care of the offenders.

Comment

Re: my rules for talking to a non nudist

Those are pretty good points.

I think you need to amend #9 though, because you can't absolutely say that sexual things won't ever happen at naturist resorts, just that they SHOULDN'T happen. Add that if people do encounter that type of inappropriate behavior, to report it immediately and management will take care of the offenders.

good point!!!

in the past 34 years going to nudist resorts , i have only seen 1 guy that got out of line and he was given the choice to leave on his own or to have the sherriff excort him out !!!! ...he left very quickly lol

Comment

Working...
      X