Smoothie Addiction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoothie Addiction

hi, i started compltely shaving my pubic hair about 3 months ago, now i cant let it grow back before i want to shave it off again, i'm just addicted to being smooth

same here, i started a year ago or so and love it. I wouldnt change for anything. My wife agrees.

Comment

I hadnt thopught about it been an addiction, I first went completely smooth many years ago when still married, but then let it all grow back agai as my ex (non naturist) wasnt keen on it), though on occasions did just shave the pubic area as she did funnily enough. Once seperated and subsequently divorced I went back to the smooth look and have remained that way ever since. I just enjoy been smooth so I suppose it could be deemed an addiction.

Comment

i know what you mean. i've been smooth for three years now.

Comment

I'm the same way. For the last couple years I've been shaving my private area. Recently and decided to try shaving my chest and legs too. I love it! I've never been a big fan of body hair and now Im finally living without it. Don't think I'll ever go back.

Comment

I enjoy the shaved look, because over all it's easier to keep and also looks better.

Always happy to be naked when I am home.

Originally posted by keith bricker:
            i know what you mean. i've been smooth for three years now.

Comment

I think there's more than one smoothie addiction....

Comment

J'man that is putting it into perspective for us!

Comment

Been smooth for about 4 months now. This includes my chest and legs. Felt a little strange at first, but now it is very natural to me.

Comment

It could also be looked at as an aversion to unwanted hair.

Comment

I know what you mean. I've also a strong desire to keep it smooth.

Comment

Been smooth for about 8yrs wife and i love it very much,our 13yr old daughter is also shaving her pubic region as she does not like the new hair she is growing.

Comment

I have been smooth for over 6 years now I like the feel and look and don't think I will ever go back to hair . It is very pleasant while nude hiking in the summer. Ron

Comment

I went the smooth way for 4 months now .Got razor burn last time shaved letting it grow back in a little

Comment

I have tried being smooth and I loved the feeling, but my wife hated it. I think in her mind it was something related to homosexuality and to keep the peace I let it grow back. I tried to convince her to let me continue a bit but to no avail.

Comment

Working...
                              X