Smoothie Addiction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Smoothie Addiction

I've been smooth down there for 20 years. Love it! I clear it by plucking, mostly with tweezers (it's slow and uncomfortable, but the results are amazing). Only do it about once a month. The rest of my bod I just trim close. Being fair haired, it's almost invisible.

Comment

I also love being nude and smooth all over it is great , would never go back to not being smooth.

Comment

I use a razor and shave gel to be smooth, anyone have a different, quicker way?

Comment

Definitely not quicker than the razor and gel, but I have to agree with wannabnude, plucking with tweezers is the way to go. Smoothest and longest lasting results without uncomfortable stubble. Good things take time!

Comment

Why go through all the trouble of plucking when you can wax? If it is the expense, I understand and carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by CRNUDE View Post
              I use a razor and shave gel to be smooth, anyone have a different, quicker way?
              Yes, not doing it at all.

Comment

I also love keeping it smooth, it is a addiction for me too. I pluck most pubic hairs and shave the area
                every other week and it keeps it very smooth. I also keep my pits shaved and my head, Im a mixed
                bag of smooth and hair, whatever, I like it!!
                Last edited by BEE-1; 09-23-2012, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Smoothies, an American thing. Don't think it has much appeal overseas. Shaving a habit hard to stop and can be tire some.

Comment

• been smooth since 2006

Comment

• I'm with nimrod ... waxing has been the best long lasting hair remover for me that last year and a half. It was harder to find a esthetician that would do a Brazilian Wax on a male than it was to go through the initial hair removal. Before that, we had been shaving for almost 20 years. I don't see what we do as an "addiction" but rather just a part of our daily grooming practices. I shave my face and wash my hair almost daily. Shaving my pubic area, penis, scrotum and anal area was just part of my daily shower routine. What happened was that I just got tired of shaving every couple of days and after I found an esthetician that was more than willing to take me on as a client, it's saved me money on razors and the smoothness lasts for over a month.

I guess in the very beginning, it could have been a "trend" for us but I never saw it as an addiction. It was the way we preferred to be and it became a part of what we did just like shaving my face and my wife shaving her legs. I think many nudists began trying it as they saw more and more others go smooth and for some, it became the final portion of covering they were more than willing to remove to be completely nude, in their minds. For us, it was personal and we were part of a smaller group of nudists without pubic hair at the beach but by the ;3rd summer visiting our nude beach, the smoothies certainly outnumbered those with pubic hair.

It certainly doesn't matter what you do with your pubic hair; leave it natural growth, trim it, shape it, shave it completely off ... it is and always has been a personal choice and a practice that I find somewhat strange that some nudists seem bothered by what other nudists do as if we should all be and look the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by FireProf View Post
                        ... I found an esthetician that was more than willing to take me on as a client, ...
                        Was it difficult to have that conversation with them? Were there any issues in trying to find one? I have a friend who is looking for the same thing, but is hesitant to have that conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by BareWidget View Post

Was it difficult to have that conversation with them? Were there any issues in trying to find one? I have a friend who is looking for the same thing, but is hesitant to have that conversation.

In all honesty ... yes, it was difficult to have the conversation with some of the salon receptionists. Some of them just said, "sorry, we don't do Brazilian Waxes on men." Many others I got everything from ... "ahhhhh ... NO" to "ewwwww, no way. You won't find anyone willing to do that to a man." Almost wanted to reach through the phone and choke some of them! hahaha It was quite a change from the esthetician I found and the conversations we had prior to my session.

I searched the net and found a salon about 45 mins away near San Diego. I contacted the salon owner via email and she responded and gave me the link to her website that I couldn't find on the search. Several more communications with the salon owner and I had an appointment. When we met, she explained who she was, her background, experience and then asked me several medical questions and she showed me back to the room where the session would be done. I'm very glad to have found her and to have found a esthetician and salon receptionist that doesn't act like a 10 year old. She's very open and easy to talk to. She's professional and she's older ... in her 50's. Maybe that has something to do with it. haha

Comment

• The only thing I dislike more than clothes is body hair. I've been shaving it all off since 1994. I love the feeling of being naked and smooth. It must be an addiction, because I can't imagine living any other way. One suggestion for those who find it difficult to keep up with back hair is to purchase a "Man Groomer". It's a handy articulated back shaver that allows you to remove back hair quickly. Typically, I shave my back with it once a week, and everything else twice a week with a Mach 3 in the shower. It's funny that in the 20 years I've been doing this, only one person has ever made a comment about it to my face, and it was a complete stranger at that. It was a very positive comment too!

Comment

Working...
                            X