X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Styles?

I understand that when most nudists shave, they shave it all, but not all of us! There is a lot of room for creativity between pristinely natural and scrupulously smooth.

My girlfriend chose the landing strip for our recent boating season. When she was nude, she liked this little bit of additional eye-candy. She deliberately shaved/waxed the hair to extend just slightly above the waistline of her thong bikinis to give even our textiled moments that little extra edge! A few of her bikinis are rather sheer, which provided yet another opportunity for a pleasing pubic style effect. Unfortunately, a late-season trim left her strip completely off-center, so she's currently smooth.

Personally, I'm currently sporting "The Pilot," per the above menu. It seems that few men choose obvious shaves like this. I'm guessing that most males perform their trim-job with the goal of reducing fur, as opposed to actually styling their pubic hair. Most guys try to make their pubic trims or shaves look natural or completely smooth. I choose an obvious pubic style to make the point that I'm comfortable with my body, and I feel that my blatantly-trimmed pubes display an outwardly open attitude of body-freedom.

Is there anyone else out here who styles instead of fully shaving? If so, let's hear about it! Why do you style instead of going completely smooth? Have you had any reactions/comments to your style?

Re: Other Styles?

Does this give the term "body art" a new meaning? lol

Comment

I recently had negative press when I suggested piercings were to direct focus to the area that was pierced. I was told that piercings were for self decoration only and not for others to enjoy or meant to get others to look at. So I had to smile when I saw your comment that your gf shaves for eye-candy.

"My girlfriend chose the landing strip for our recent boating season. When she was nude, she liked this little bit of additional eye-candy."

Comment

Originally posted by Kouak View Post
        I recently had negative press when I suggested piercings were to direct focus to the area that was pierced. I was told that piercings were for self decoration only and not for others to enjoy or meant to get others to look at. So I had to smile when I saw your comment that your gf shaves for eye-candy.

"My girlfriend chose the landing strip for our recent boating season. When she was nude, she liked this little bit of additional eye-candy."
        I thought a basic tenet of naturism is to be open-minded and non-judgemental? Whose right is it to tell you what reasons you can have for anything you do to your body? If I shave a Colts horseshoe into my back hair (if I had any) and go topfree to the game, did I do that for self-decoration only??? Not likely. Whoever made the comment to you is wrong and should refrain from forcing his/her opinions on others.

Comment

I too like to trim in shapes. I've mostly had the triangle and a reversed triangle with the point sticking up. This summer I had a wide, and kept getting narrower triangle. I am presently all natuaral, getting the canvass full to shape next spring. Why, I haven't a clue, except its fun and I like the look, most of the time, when I finish the shaping.
          Nudeinbama

Comment

I mostly just trim and then shave the shaft and balls, i have tried a few shapes but maybe due to a lack of artistic skill i always looked a bit patchy and had to shave everything to compensate.

Comment

I have had the landing strip, square, diamond, triangle (big and small), upside down triangle, full trim, BUT always prefer smooth. It's fun to change it up every once in a while.

Comment

There's a Steve Martin movie called "The man with two brains". He's shaving a woman for brain surgery and decides to shave her pubic region into a heart shape while he's at it. Someone asks him why and he says it's Valentine's day. The response is "if it was Christmas would you be hanging ornaments?".

Comment

Originally posted by jon71 View Post
                  There's a Steve Martin movie called "The man with two brains". He's shaving a woman for brain surgery and decides to shave her pubic region into a heart shape while he's at it. Someone asks him why and he says it's Valentine's day. The response is "if it was Christmas would you be hanging ornaments?".

Comment

This can be lots of fun and creative. I opt for the "Uptown" and then buzz what's left to match the density on the rest of myself. Recently I tried shaving a boundary down low on the abdomen, but it grew back too fast and was very *****ly. I'm not keen on waxing, but maybe this would have worked better
                    Pete

Comment

I've been bald completely but have chosen to go with the pilot for the last year, and I noticed at three resorts this year that it was not the most common but I was not alone that way. I think it depends on what you feel comfortable seeing in the mirror in the morning

Comment

I would be a trimmed uptown. Why, I don't know, just like it that way.

Comment

I trim mine into the style that is called the wedge. I do it because I have herd some women talking and they have said they don't like a guy 100% smooth. Besides I like a little bit of hair down there.

Comment

Working...
                          X