X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simple question

I've read most of the topics on shaving. My only question is how many "normal hairy" men shave only the pubic hair or do most shave the entire body?
    Thanks for any info!

Re: simple question

What is "normal hairy"? Is there a norm?

Comment

I'm normal and I'm hairy, does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by FENUDE View Post
        I've read most of the topics on shaving. My only question is how many "normal hairy" men shave only the pubic hair or do most shave the entire body?
        Thanks for any info!
        Who cares?

You don't need to shave or not shave to fit in.

Comment

"Normal hairy" I think of hair on legs,arms,chest .Not a heavy layer of hair on the back.

Comment

Oops my bad, about the only place I have no hair is the top of my head, but I don't shave that either. As far as normal? Well who's to say what normal is anyway.
            Last edited by diablo blanco; 05-28-2011, 09:13 PM.

Comment

I guess I'm "abnormal", since I'm not blessed with an abundance of body hair. Sure, head, facial, pits, legs and pubes, I don't have chest or back hair to worry about. So if I were to shave, it would blend in with the rest of my body being hairless. lol
              Last edited by nudeM; 05-29-2011, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Thanks for any info!
                FAR TOO MANY times I have seen hairy men shave their pubic hair and leave the rest of their body alone. I have no idea why anyone would do that. If you have a hairy chest and wish to shave your pubic hair, you HAVE TO shave your chest too. It looks comical and ridiculous when you have a hairy chest and shave pube. IMO, it is do it right or don't do it at all

Comment

I am AB NORMAL, I shave my pubes for sanitary reasons not for looks, and I would shave the top of my head for looks but have no hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Croydon View Post
                    It looks comical and ridiculous when you have a hairy chest and shave pube. IMO, it is do it right or don't do it at all

One could always braid it.

Comment

I would say personal prefrence. i only shave pubic area but then again I have very little body hair. maybe two hairs on chest and thin amount on belly. If i were hairier then it probaly would look stupid. But to each his own.

Comment

I shave my pubic hair every morning after I shave my face. I leave the rest of my body alone -- except for regular professional haircuts. I think a shaved public region looks fine. My wife doesn't object, and neither does my massage therapist. So who cares?

Comment

Thanks for such the wide spectrum of answers. My self I shave my pubic area and leave everything else alone. What is the percentage of men that shave only the pubic area at the resorts,beaches ?

Comment

I sometimes shave the bollocks, but nothing else like the area above. It just feels nicer, I suppose.

Comment

Thanks for such the wide spectrum of answers.
                              You want a FULL spectrum of answers? Do a search on "shaving." There are 350 threads where the topic is either discussed in detail for pages or other topics that have gone OFF the topic and veered off onto "shaving" and everything you'd like to know about it.

This makes...thread...351!

Comment

Working...
                              X