Does shaving make you look younger?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does shaving make you look younger?

When I shave all over in the summer time, I get ask if am a collage student and carded more often.

does this happen to anyone else?

Re: Does shaving make you look younger?

how do you get carded when you are naked???? :

Comment

currently I look like a Hairy, bald older man when i am naked. If I shaved all over I would look like a shaved, bald older man...I don't think it would make me look younger, just less hairy.

Comment

I look the same age no matter how much body hair I have. Maybe it's because the hair on my head turned white when I was in my 30s.

Comment

Originally posted by Markhayes View Post
          When I shave all over in the summer time, I get ask if am a collage student and carded more often.

does this happen to anyone else?
          I am confused. How does shaving your pubic hair make your face look younger?

Comment

I do not think shaving makes one look younger...just looks more nude.

Comment

I have seen people that are balding who decided to shave their head and look younger because of it, a friend of mine shaves his head because he is mostly grey and that makes him look younger. No facial or body hair is a sign of youth, but do not know if it actually makes one look younger by shaving unless it is full of grey.

Comment

I wasn't

on the beach people could see my shaved face, arms, legs and chest.

Comment

Yea it does. Removing the gray body hair makes you look younger along with clean shaven chin. At 40 clean shaven took 10 years off of me as my beard turned gray first. Hair on top of my head appears to be about 10 years behind my peer age group.

Comment

I shave my head because I am going bald early in life and I get carded more often now because I shave my head then I did before so yes...but only because I have a young looking face so if you have a "baby" face I think it will make you look younger.

Comment

i don't think shaving my face would make me look any younger....

Comment

Only if it gets rid of all the gray

Comment

Working...
                        X