Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New Full-Frontal: Has Pubic Hair in America Gone Extinct?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Full-Frontal: Has Pubic Hair in America Gone Extinct?

Article in the Atlantic: The New Full-Frontal: Has Pubic Hair in America Gone Extinct?

Re: The New Full-Frontal: Has Pubic Hair in America Gone Extinct?

Originally posted by Naturist Mark View Post
    Alright!! I love it when my wife lets me take it all off of her. Much more fun.

Comment

Darn! I thought this was about Public Hair in America Going Extinct. I wanted to comment about guys shaving their heads!
      Last edited by Kouak; 04-10-2012, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Interesting. One comment that struck me was about in olden days they said it was present in art but not in real life. I had always heard that during that period it was popular for women to only have hair on the top of their heads, to the point that women would even shave eyebrows. If you look at the Mona Lisa you'll note there are no eyebrows and I had heard that's how women really presented themselves at that time.

Comment

From the article:
          Herbenick readily admits that today, both men and women alike largely consider pubic hair dirty or unfeminine. In other words, it carries a less-than-desirable stigma among members of both sexes.
          In a word, no.

Comment

Extinct, no. But I do think its much more attended to these days. I notice a lot more shaving and trimming on many guys at the gym and beach, but particularly among younger men. And not just at the crotch, but a lot of manscaped chests and underarms too.

Comment

The natural bush seems to be the way many Aussie folks go these days. Quite the same in German pubic hair style as well. In America it seems to be a different story. Seems the most popular pubic hairstyle there is the 'landing strip' or to be just hairless. Either way is just fine according to styles and tastes so long as the pubic area is kept healthy and clean along with the rest of the body.

Comment

Since I'm not blessed with an abundance amount of body hair, I think I will keep all that I have. lol

Comment

I hear in Jamaica that dreadlocks are all the rage.

Comment

Originally posted by Kouak View Post
                    I hear in Jamaica that dreadlocks are all the rage.
                    Have you seen Scary Movie were it was braided?

Comment

Originally posted by nimrod View Post
                      Have you seen Scary Movie were it was braided?
                      No. I have only seen bits and pieces of Scary Movie. Need to see the whole thing. My problem with the movie is I am not up on my current movie trivia so I don't get all of the jokes.

Comment

Sad but true story:

Many years ago, when I was 19 and making love for the first time, my girlfriend had all of her pubic hair. I was very surprised and she saw my reaction. She asked me what was wrong and I very, very reluctantly (because I didn't want to hurt her feelings) mentioned that she was really hairy. I asked her why it wasn't just a thin line like in the magazines. Fortunately, she was a very well-adjusted girl and quite self-confident. She simply laughed at me and told me that the girls in magazines shave their pubic hair. I was stunned and could hardly believe her.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnabas View Post
                          Sad but true story:

Many years ago, when I was 19 and making love for the first time, my girlfriend had all of her pubic hair. I was very surprised and she saw my reaction. She asked me what was wrong and I very, very reluctantly (because I didn't want to hurt her feelings) mentioned that she was really hairy. I asked her why it wasn't just a thin line like in the magazines. Fortunately, she was a very well-adjusted girl and quite self-confident. She simply laughed at me and told me that the girls in magazines shave their pubic hair. I was stunned and could hardly believe her.
                          Good story. Sad? I guess so but couldn't help but laugh heartily.

Comment

Hair or no hair it's the person that counts. Isn't it????

Comment

Originally posted by Arnabas View Post
                              Many years ago, when I was 19 and making love for the first time, my girlfriend had all of her pubic hair. I was very surprised and she saw my reaction. She asked me what was wrong and I very, very reluctantly (because I didn't want to hurt her feelings) mentioned ...
                              I can't for the life of me believe that any guy on his first time would say or express anything in anyway that might halt the proceedings.

Comment

Working...
                              X