Who shaves?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who shaves?

Well? Who shaves, or rather removes their pubes otherwise? I know quite a few nudists do, but it seems I'm one of the few teens who do.

Mike

I started shaving after hernia surgery to keep down the itching and never stopped. I have been shaving now for 6 years and love it. As a teen,I tried it a couple of times, but let it grow back. Seems we get smarter the closer we get to 60.

Comment

I shave and I love the feeling of no hair. I actually feel more naked, more free with no hair, does anyone else have that same feeling? I also like the feel and the look much better shaved. Been shaving for around 2yrs and man I wish I started a long time ago!

Comment

there could probably be a couple of other catagories as well. i shaved once, but did not hate it, nor did i like it. so i voted shaved and hated it since there was no other catagory close. there could also be a catagory of who trims.

Comment

Nope. Never. I also haven't shaved my beard since college twenty years ago, although I trim it occasionally. And until last fall I hadn't cut my hair for years; it was down to the bottoms of my shoulder blades. I loved it. Natural, natural, naturism! (I had it cut because of job interviews--unsuccessful as it turned out. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] But that's another story.)

Comment

I have shaved ever since my pubic hair started to come in. I love the breezy feeling of it.

Comment

<font color="maroon">
              [b]
              No, I don't shave.
              I mean, I shave my legs, my arms, my pits everyday!
              Why the heck would I want one more thing to shave? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

i just got back from haulover beach, miami and at least half the guys shave their pubes. the other 25% look to be trimmed. i am natural right now, but i might trim later (about 1'' long and than i let it grow back).

Comment

My wife and daughter think men should have hair. I'm smooth naturally on my chest and hairy in the usuall spots. Once in a while I trim if it gets to be a hassel gettinng caught in my shorts or interfearing with lovemaking.

Comment

I've noticed a strong trend among the midwestern nudists I've encountered. Last year smooth women went from a minority to a slight majority over just one summer. (Personally I kinda prefer hair, but I guess being clean shaven makes a lot more sense than the trimmed 'landing strip' many women had.)

This year it looks like the same trend is happening among the guys. It really is an astounding change over a very short time.

I am not smooth. Not at all. I'm very hairy, it would take a good size team to shave me down all over. I've seen a few 'hairy smoothies' who only shave their pubic areas - I am almost always successful in suppressing laughter.

-Mark

Comment

i dont really shave, i just trim everything down there so it doesnt get out of control. i just think it would be a little wiered for me to shave it all off but that is just me.i do admit it feels pretty good once you shave the hair off.

Comment

Originally, I thought I would hate shaving....Then one day, I decided to trim it a bit because it looked like a mess. Then I trimmed it some more...and more...to the point where it couldn't get shorter. So, I shaved it. I haven't gone back since.

If you think you'll hate it, or if you think it's weird, try it. You may like it. Oh, and the red bumps go away in a few days.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike B:
                          [qb] Originally, I thought I would hate shaving....Then one day, I decided to trim it a bit because it looked like a mess. Then I trimmed it some more...and more...to the point where it couldn't get shorter. So, I shaved it. I haven't gone back since.

If you think you'll hate it, or if you think it's weird, try it. You may like it. Oh, and the red bumps go away in a few days. [/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Shavers,

About 2 years ago I asked my then GF to shave and be a smoothie. She did and looked awesome. She then asked me to shave about a month afterwards. I did and enjoy the feel of being smooth. Neither one of use would think of becoming "hairy". It feels and looks great on both of us. Several people of our local club are also smoothies.

Comment

we have been smooth since 1960 and we love the feel and looks. a lot of our nudist friend are smooth also some of our non nudist friends have said that they are smooth also. mel

Comment

Working...
                              X