Who shaves?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who shaves?

I've just started shaving my pubes and I'm having trouble with my scrotum and near the base. Any suggestions?

Comment

I shave because otherwise things are starting to itch)

Comment

last month, I attended a clothing optional St Patrick's Party in Canada, and found more and more hairless pubic zones "sprouted" up over the winter.

Comment

Just trim everywhere. Shave the scrotum.

Comment

I used to shave my entire body (other than my head; nature took care of most of that)
            but as I got older it just seemed too cumbersome so gave up.

Comment

I tried to trim the pubic hair but it is too much trouble since I have hair on my legs.

I went to Wreck Beach today and I don't think people bother anyway.

Why most people shave their pubic hair?

Comment

Originally posted by ijusttesting View Post
                I tried to trim the pubic hair but it is too much trouble since I have hair on my legs.

I went to Wreck Beach today and I don't think people bother anyway.

Why most people shave their pubic hair?
                Less odor, less sweat, cleaner look, better sex. What other reasons do you need?

Comment

Originally posted by klw32 View Post
                  I've just started shaving my pubes and I'm having trouble with my scrotum and near the base. Any suggestions?
                  Yes, don't shave there. In the bigger picture there is so little significance to the amount of hair on your balls that it isn't worth the trouble.

Comment

Don't dare shave, but I do trim back very close. As it grows slowly, just trim again. Looks good trimmed back, but I don't want to look like my 11 year old grand-son.
                    The wife is in fashion. She had very sparse hair, and after her last operation, the hair never grew back.

Comment

i do not shave myself...i love it that way...

Comment

Been smooth for almost 7 years. I stopped shaving about 3 months ago. I had planned to let it grow over the winter and then decide whether to close trim or totally shave. It was starting to get bushy and it was graying so I changed my mind today. Hair is now gone. Took about an hour to say goodbye hair. I forgot how much I like the smooth feeling. Cold weather or not, I'll stay smooth.

Comment

i have shaved since 2000. i shaved my wife and noticed how nice and clean it looked so i tried it. i have kept mine smooth and she let hers grow back.

Comment

• I decided to start a couple of years ago after visiting a couple of spas in the Netherlands where almost every man shaves. Have after a while decided just to do the penis and scrotum (balls) and trim around other nearby areas.

Comment

• I shave all hair below the middle of my chest and trim the hair above. I find now I get no irritation around genital area, I shave my body in the shower, and do my pubic area 2X a week. I love the smooth feeling. After severely trimming my body hair, I have no leg cramps at night, nor do I sweat so much at night. And I've been sleeping nude since 13. Not having those cramps make the shaving process worthwhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by joeallen View Post
                                After severely trimming my body hair, I have no leg cramps at night, nor do I sweat so much at night. And I've been sleeping nude since 13. Not having those cramps make the shaving process worthwhile.
                                I'll give you the "nor do I sweat so much," as many people see a relationship between the amount of body hair and how warm or cool they feel.

But, pardon my ignorance, what does a smooth body have to do with leg cramps?

Comment

Working...
                                X