Males' experience of waxing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Males' experience of waxing?

I recently had a number conversations with a gentleman who has been a dedicated naturist as well as being a nude model for many years but has kept his entire body completely hairless by waxing. He goes to a beauty salon every few weeks for the treatment. He says that the result is well worth the pain that is involved although he has also said the pain is now considerably less of an issue than it was when he started. He told me that after a few sessions the lady was so accustomed to seeing him that she even dispensed with her disposable gloves! What intrigues me is firstly his total lack of embarrassment when being handled intimately by a lady and secondly the feelings of the beautician who is prepared to provide this service for a man. While I believe that no man should be deprived of this service if he so desires it, it is surely a weird situation. Do any smoothie members have any thoughts on their experience of this?

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by Pampelmousse:
      I recently had a number conversations with a gentleman who has been a dedicated naturist as well as being a nude model for many years but has kept his entire body completely hairless by waxing.... Do any smoothie members have any thoughts on their experience of this?
      I'm not completely hairless. Far from it! But I have had some waxing done just to tidy up my back and shoulders. It's really not as bad as you'd expect -- about like pulling off a bandaid. Actually, removing EKG leads hurt more.

For anything below the belt, though, I might agree with Fuzzy: OUCH!

Vin

Comment

I try to stay as hairfree as possible with the combinations of a disposable razor and electric but have not braved the wax yet. I can see waxing legs, arms, chest and even the pubic area above your penis but can you have your testicles waxed?

Comment

Hi i used to have all my pubic area waxed every 2months or so by a lady and she didnt mind it all.I was naked the whole time of the waxing.I felt ok with it and so did she,it hurts abit the first time but after that you get numb to it.She left the place i went to so have not had a wax for awhile just use the good old mach3 razor.

Comment

draconudist - I really think you like posting photos of yourself which is fine but perhaps you should stick to topic and put photos in a member's album

Comment

So those of you who have used the waxing method, would you recommend having a professional doing rather than a home kit?

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Nuts:
                draconudist - I really think you like posting photos of yourself which is fine but perhaps you should stick to topic and put photos in a member's album
                Pardon the pun, but I think you hit the nail on the head, Fuzzy.

Comment

Originally posted by Natureisone:
                  Hi i used to have all my pubic area waxed every 2months or so by a lady and she didnt mind it all.I was naked the whole time of the waxing.I felt ok with it and so did she,it hurts abit the first time but after that you get numb to it.She left the place i went to so have not had a wax for awhile just use the good old mach3 razor.
                  Your experience raises a number of questions. For example, on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the lowest level, who embarassed were you? What was the attitude of the lady, disdainful, completely impersonal or jokey? How older wer you at the time, and approximately how old was she? Did she wear surgical gloves or not?

Comment

A salon attendant that removes her or his gloves during genital waxings is running a sure risk of getting fired from a salon or spa. It is against health codes to do this.

This statement made by your friend, Pampelmousse is suspect.

Allie

Comment

It would behoove us to point out that Pampelmousse resides in France and he did not indicte that his friend resided elsewhere other than France as well.
                      The Health Codes, while similar, are not the same from jursidiction to jursidiction here in the USA much less in France (or any other nation or locality)... to assume they are all the same is the height of hipocracy (and yes, stupidity).

That said ... let me echo Fuzzy Nuts ... Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! And, Ouch one more time!

Comment

Jeez, Nacktman, you are a piece of work.

According to a couple of friends who own/operate full service health/skin spas, it is against health codes.

Allie

Comment

Appears one can not comprehend simple sentences.

So, to make it more simple:

While removing the latex glove IS contra to local health codes it does not follow that doing so IS in another locality.

Let me reiterate ... Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by draconudist:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Journeyman:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fuzzy Nuts:
                            Pardon the pun, but I think you hit the nail on the head, Fuzzy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

On topic I just cant understand why one would want to be hairless all over. Oh yeah pic removed. I didn't know that it would offend ya. Sorry for the nudity LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dracnudist - It will be a blue moon when a naked photo offends me. I just questioned why you were posting it here and not in a member"s photo album.

Comment

I don't think I will be waxing, just shave any hair I don't want lol

Comment

Working...
                              X