Males' experience of waxing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Males' experience of waxing?

I got my butt crack waxed yesterday. If didn't hurt as much as I thought it would, but she said butt crack doesn't hurt that much compared to the front and balls. She told me to undress, stomach down and left the room. She came back, looked around my butt and told me to turn around since I don't have that much hair. I had to curl my knees up and hold it with my hands. She used numbing cream around that area and waxed the hair. It took like 5 pulls, I
    would say the pain is 4/10 at most and it only last a few seconds.

I'm going to try full brazilian in a couple of weeks, have to wait for my shaved hair to grow back first.

Comment

From my first brazillian last Sept., I have continued to go for more. I don't make it every month, but seem to be going more often now than after the first time. I just went for one today and it feels so much better to be smooth. It had been almost six weeks since the last one and it really wasn't as comfortable for me to have that much hair again. It took about 20 minutes and this is only the second time I have been to this woman for the waxing. This one seemed much better than the last and I only found a few hairs that I finished off with some tweezers. I'm ready to head out tomorrow for some all over tanning feeling nice and smooth and ready for some sun. I asked her what percentage of her clients are male compared to female. Her estimate is about 15% male but she has seen an increase in that percentage over the years. She mentioned she does portable waxing and many of those clients are men.

Comment

I have been eating too much and have been waxing. Lately, I have been much more active and have begun waning.

Comment

I have too much hair everywhere but on my head...I dont think that there is enough wax to pull it all off! Perhaps I should use the hedge trimmers!
          Last edited by eagle59; 06-13-2012, 07:20 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

For thoose that enjoy waxing i would like to see a gouvernment grant program that gives financial aid, it would fall under a classification of solar powered .

Comment

I finally convinced my wife to allow me to get a Brazilian Wax last year. She didn't like the idea of another woman seeing me nude and touching me. I had to have a medical procedure by a urologist, so I thought it was best to be clear of any hair. She reluctantly agreed.

The first time was actually very good. It did hurt, but not as much as I thought it would. I shave the delicate parts and I don't get ingrown hairs there. The Brazilian Wax was the rest of my pubic hairs front and back. I have heard of a male Brazilian Wax being called the "Sports Wax." The bat, balls and dugout! LOL The results were awesome!

I have used a home waxing kit with hard wax to do it myself. I can't get the back very easily. My wife won't do it because she can't stand to inflict pain on me. I have waxed my chest myself and had my chest, back and butt waxed professionally. The chest and back really hurts. The last time I got waxed, I wanted my neck done just below my hairline. That is the worst waxing pain that I have experienced so far. Take some strong pain meds before you try that one.

I will soon go for another wax job. This time, full Brazilian, butt, and probably pits. For years, I have been trimming my pits. I finally got the nerve to wax them. Wow! What a difference. A good reason to do this is for your deodorant/anti-perspirant to work more efficiently and use less. When I had pit hair, I would still sweat because the deodorant gummed up the hair and wouldn't touch the skin.

The problem I have with waxing my chest is that I get ingrown hairs and when the hair starts growing back in, my wife says that it is p rickly on her bare skin. I would rather have a light layer of soft chest hair than to have to cut down on the snuggling.

-NAaT

Comment

I just got a Brazilian, butt and under arm wax today. It feels great. The waxing did not hurt as bad as the first few times. I had very few under arm hair due to several self-inflicted waxings.

The esthetician was very professional. She is from Brazil. I think that she has waxed me 3 out of 4 times I have visited her shop. I thought it sort of strange that she waited outside the room until I undressed. I stripped down, totally. She came in the room and did not bat an eye. She went right to work and engaged me in conversation the whole time she was working on me. She made comment that I shave my penis and sack, as she calls it. I told her that I was afraid of the possible pain in waxing my sack. It is quite easy for me to shave the tender parts, so I do that more often than having everything else waxed.

She once explained to me that women in Brazil wax the pubic area for hygienic reasons. I can certainly see why. When my pubic area is smooth, it feels much cleaner. When the area between the cheeks has been waxed, it is much easier to clean up after using the restroom. (I am trying not to be too graphic here.)

If you haven't tried it, give it a shot. For best results, have the Brazilian wax 3 or 4 times before you make a decision. It gets easier each time.

It amazes me that I am so comfortable with being nude in front of other people, nude or not. I was such a shy and selfconscious kid. Earlier this week, I was totally nude in front of my family doctor. I had to show her some places on my skin that worried me, around my crotch area. In both situations, I was totally at ease.

-NAaT

Comment

Well, it has been 5 days since I had a Brazilian wax and butt wax. Now it feels like I am sitting on sandpaper. It feels like when you have been handling fiberglass insulation and it begins to irritate your skin.

-NAaT

Comment

Originally posted by NAaT View Post
                    Well, it has been 5 days since I had a Brazilian wax and butt wax. Now it feels like I am sitting on sandpaper. It feels like when you have been handling fiberglass insulation and it begins to irritate your skin.

-NAaT
                    Wow, sounds great where do I sign up?

Comment

I've had the full Brazilian waxing done 2 to 3 times every spring and summer for several years for cycling season. The esthetician calls it a Guyzilian She's very nice and very professional and we have a great rapport. To my surprise pulling out the hair on my legs was more painful than on my butt and genital area. She explained that it's because the hairs are much finer in the genital area so they come out much easier and don't pull the skin nearly as much as leg hair.

Also, there's lotions that calm the skin so it's not so irritated in the days after the waxing. Another reason to be nude, so your sensitive skin isn't irritated by clothing

Comment

After years of tweezing and shaving I finally decided to get a waxing done. I called ahead to confirm the did guys and got an appointment that afternoon. WOW! I can't believe how much better it feels being completely smooth! This place does sugaring and I didn't really feel much of anything. I will be going back and having it cleaned up from now on for sure.

Comment

i've shaved most of my life. I've always wanted to wax, but have not yet

Comment

• Still going bare but with the waxing over the years my pubic hair is much thinner. It is now easy to keep up with a little time each week with some tweezers, so haven't been back to the salon. The butt crack isn't as clear as when I was being waxed, but every once in awhile I will take care of that. Love the smooth feel and look and every time I think of growing it back, it doesn't last very long and I'm removing the hair again. I found I left a patch above my **** for awhile, but then even that had to go.

Comment

• I have taken up waxing after years of shaving. First 2 experiences were my back. Didn't hurt much. My beautician advises taking an antihistamine tablet an hour b4 waxing. That cuts down the red spots, which happen when histamines are released due to hair removal. As I had been shaving my chest for almost a decade, that really hurt, esp. when the gals started pulling out the gray hairs that the wax misses. Actually makes me nauseous on the chest area. That's because the gray hairs wrap around nerves. I also got my midsection [genitals, butt, perineal, pubic] done, and I really liked that. It is a bit painful but not like being on my feet on concrete all day. I still shave the legs but am now waxing the other areas. It is really great not to have all that hair. Next chest wax I am going to take an antinausea tablet and see if that helps.

Comment

• I was having this done every 5-6 weeks up until a year ago. We've been so busy and the aesthetician I go to, because she's the only one I could find that will give men a Brazilian wax, is also very popular and busy and we couldn't seem to get our schedules to match. I told my wife, after this last shaving ... "that's it, I'm going back to getting waxed." I have an appointment in 4 weeks!

Comment

Working...
                                X