Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YouTube video: Should you shave you pubes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube video: Should you shave you pubes?

From AsapSCIENCE

Is getting rid of pubic hair dangerous?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46LU6AxB1go

First and foremost .... NO ... it's not dangerous. If it were, don't you think our doctor would say something to both of us when she examines us annually?

Second and probably most important; this subject/topic seems to consume nudist's time and energy. For such an accepting group of people, we as nudists, seem to spend too much time concerning ourselves with another nudists grooming habits and preferences.

Can someone please tell me why this is such a concern for nudists?

Comment

Is it really a big topic among nudists?

It is a big topic online on nudist forums, but we know that most of the people on these forums are not practicing social nudists. A lot of them are interested in nudism and have a lot of questions, but not experience.

I can't think of a time at a nudist event or club where shaving was a topic of discussion. It is obvious who does and doesn't, but people don't really seem to care if you do or don't.

Comment

Granted but ... there are many so called "social nudists" on these forums and they all seem to be preoccupied with this subject. The OP has been on this site for quite some time and I found it strange that someone that appeared to be a practicing, social nudist would see the need to post yet another thread on this topic. Just an observation.

Comment

Working...
        X