Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a smoothie?

Do you shave your pubic areas or not?

what about us that only shave parts not all?

Comment

Not yet but i want to be, i have to fiqure out what to say to guys that see me in the showers at school

Comment

In my opinion, a smoothie is someone who removes all hair from their body.

What has happened is that we've broadened the "nudist/naturist" definition to include those who only shave their pubic hair but leave other parts unshaved, when we make reference to smoothies.

I have professed to being a smoothie because my wife and I remove most or all of our pubic hair but are not "smoothies" in the sense that we have a completely hairless body.

So.....your poll can be a contradiction depending on on what your definition of a smoothie is.

Completely smooth
        Almost completely smooth
        Partially smooth
        Only genital smooth

I am a genital smoothie!

The Prof could be considered Almost completely smooth.....only has hair on her head, eyebrows and arms.

But really, it shouldn't matter whether you've got hair anywhere on you body or not. We are just nudists who happen to shave various parts of our body for us.

Comment

I voted that I was a male smoothie but would like to change it to a male genital smoothie

Comment

No, not a smoothie. If there was a permanent hair removal system where it would not grow back, I would consider it. Depending on the cost of course.

Comment

I do not have a probem with males that are smooth, I think the ones that have "the island"look funny. females, smooth great or whatever

Comment

PLEASE - What is the "island look"?

Comment

had to put my vote here! am a smoothie and enjoy the clean look. avon now has skin so soft body wash/shave gel! try it out at: http://www.youravon.com/pbricker
                  Last edited by nudenwv; 10-19-2007, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bnudes:
                    Not yet but i want to be, i have to fiqure out what to say to guys that see me in the showers at school
                    B, from the lifestyle we have (beachies, surfing, etc.) I know that some get kidded but some young guys are doing it more and more. Just to be different which with your age group, is what it is about, no? Just say: try it, you might like it!

-Danee

Comment

Originally posted by hairyballs:
                      Braided? Dreadlocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Danee:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hairyballs:
                        Braided? Dreadlocks? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll maybe give that a try. I know I have to learn to be more upfront about being a nudist and being a smoothie is a part of that.

Comment

Would like to know how to get my pubic hair long enough to braid or put into dread locks.

Comment

I'm not and I have no reason to be.

Comment

Where are the females?

I know that this forum has a fairly significant male slant, but so far; the females are not represented in this poll at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X