nude yoga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nude yoga

My wife and I are looking at getting into yoga as a form of exercise in 2008.
    Has anybody tried nude yoga, or want to start a group?

Havent tried yet, but I am developing an interest. Sign me on

Comment

I would love to try it...

Comment

would love to try it as it's some thing that you could do indoors,or out!

"love life as your a long time dead"

Comment

There is nothing to stop you from taking a clothed yoga class and then practicing nude at home. That is if you can't a nude class. They are out there though. I think there is something in the Montreal area if anyone is interested. Someone has posted about it on NudeCanadian.com.

Comment

There is an aquaintance of mine that started a small group here last fall in his studio. It was part of his original group and these individuals wanted to do this on their own with the teacher, and he said he would give it a try. It became wildly popular.
            I am happy to report that this went from one class per week to four, and had an article written in the local paper as well. He may have to open a larger studio, as well as find other instructors to help with classes.

Comment

I have never tried yoga, but would be interested in a pointer to a website that some of you think does a good job of explaining what it involves.

Comment

I was told yoga would be good for my back, which I have a problem. I think I would try it clothed first so I'll know what I'm dealing with.

Comment

NUde Yoga

I have been hearing and seeing references to Yoga, nude or otherwise, everywhere lately. I am developing an interest in it for better health. As a nudist I would prefer to incorporate it into my increasingly nude lifestyle. Keep the topic going I just need to get rid of the old image of yoga in my head and start looking at it in a new way.

Comment

I have tried yoga, nude yoga to be specific. Yoga was ok but nude yoga is hard for a female with my breast size- I kept getting knocked around by my knockers. LOL Hate to be crude, but I must speak the truth.

Melissa

Comment

I've tried a few classes (clothed) at a local gym, and enjoyed it. A friend gave me a DVD to watch and do nude yoga at home. I've done it a couple times, and have talked to an instructor at the gym about coming to our resort to do nude yoga outside which I think would be awesome. He seemed accepting, but hasn't replied yet. But we wouldn't be doing this until summer anyhow.

Comment

Melissa - I can see why yoga might be a bit of a problem for a woman with larger breasts. My wife is on the smaller side and still prefers to wear a top, just for the comfort and support.

Comment

Originally posted by melissastarr View Post
                          I have tried yoga, nude yoga to be specific. Yoga was ok but nude yoga is hard for a female with my breast size- I kept getting knocked around by my knockers. LOL Hate to be crude, but I must speak the truth.
                          Melissa
                          ...you poor dear! I may add that the human body and the bits that move around are often re-toned by naked habituation. The flop factor in both men and women seems to diminish the longer you stay naked. I am also a runner as well as a yogi and now I feel the motion is just normal bouncing. Have no breasts but know the odd girl (and I do mean odd!).
                          Regular yogi practice will tone up the whole body by self-study. You would look good in a back-bend as the skin takes on a lithe shape however big you are up top.
                          Love and light!

Comment

Yoga has become a hot thing in the last few years and is highly recommended by doctors.

Nude Yoga too is quite popular. It really isn't all that uncommon. I moved from NYC to DC and in NYC there were a couple of nude yoga groups/classes. NYC, San Francisco, Washington DC, Boston are some cities I have come across that offer nude yoga.

When I lived in NYC, my health club even offered a form of nude yoga. You couldn't be completely nude but they would turn the heat up and people were welcome to take off their shirts or shorts but had to be in at least their underwear. I have seen men in just their jocks and women in their panties and bra.

I have done yoga, both clothed and nude but wasn't wowed by it. Do note, yoga is NOT considered a form of cardiovascular exercise. It shouldn't be substituted for cardio if someone is trying to lose weight or workout to improve heart, cholesterol or any other medical situation. But it is highly recommended to be done along with cardio as it increases flexibility.

Comment

Originally posted by melissastarr View Post

Melissa
                              I have friends that wished they had your problem...LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X