nude yoga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: nude yoga

I will be running a naturist yoga class in Jan 2011 (Jan 14/15/16) in Somerset, England over a weekend to include the balance of mind, body and spirit. Suitable for all abilities and state of dress. Clothing is optional and we welcome the fully dressed as well (partners or non-participants. Run under the British naturism idea of the non-sexual aspect of social nudity it is only for those with a mature knowledge of naturism as purity in both mind body and spirit. No naturists will be harmed during the weekend. PM or email me if interested or need further details. 20 for the weekend to include shareing my house or tenting in garden (friday evening to sunday. Something to do over the winter?
    Love and light
    Last edited by Running Bear; 11-20-2010, 01:46 AM.

Comment

I have wanted to try naked Yoga. There is a program for men in Chicago. The website for it is at http://www.bareessentialsyoga.com/home.html. I have not been able to get in.

If there are other men around the Chicago - Milwaukee area that want to try it, perhaps we can get a class scheduled at a convenient time for us.

Walter

Comment

Wow! That video illustrates what yoga can be better than any other I've seen. I want in. I'd love to be that flexible and that comfortable with a partner. I have a new goal.. thank you.

Comment

hey walter05, keep us posted if you hear of more classes in the area. The Chicago group looks like fun but the distance and the schedule would be tough.

Comment

She enjoys yoga. I have a stiff back and don't think I can, but then I have never tryed. We have a friend who teaches yoga. We are trying to talk her into teaching nude yoga classes.

Comment

Is there anywhere in the Southern Cal area that has a nude yoga class or perhaps tai chi?

Comment

Would luv to find a yoga friend

Comment

nude yoga in Chapel Hill or Raleigh NC please let me know

Comment

or in or around Buffalo, New York....

Comment

Anyone know of classes/groups available in the Milwaukee/Chicago area?

Comment

I still haven't made it out to the one in Dallas here. Anyone else here go?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Dallas_Naked_Yoga_4_Men/

Comment

would love to try nude yoga but its finding a group close to where you live is the hard bit
                          not done clothed yoga for 2 years but miss doing it,its so good for the mind and body!!

Comment

Is there a website that has videos demonstrating the basic poses?

Comment

While I have not tried any yoga at all, there is an interesting article regarding a woman's first time experience in trying "Naked Yoga"; you can read it here!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/high50...b_6177226.html

Comment

My wife has started a workout program, here at home, and wants to incorporate some yoga into her exercise routine. She wants me to join her. We've both never done any yoga but will start out here at home. Because we live nude ... makes sense to do the yoga routine nude. If we find we like it and want to continue it with an instructor at a studio ... we will probably have to wear clothes for those sessions, since I can't find a "nude yoga" class in the area. We'll see how it goes!

Comment

Working...
                                X