No announcement yet.

nude yoga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here in New England - there has been a naked yoga group for men only, and it had been operating in Cambridge for some time. I do not know of its current status.

A young lady who joined up with one of our clubs (Naturist New Hampshire) conducts similar sessions (women only) in Central Massachusetts.

Comment

I agree that the best way for me to start yoga was by attending the open classes at the local health club. I think it was $5 for a single class, and after five or so classes, I felt pretty comfortable with the concept. I was then free to follow up at home.

Comment

Still looking in Buffalo NY for a clothesfree yoga class/ group.

Comment

nakedyogayyc started here in Calgary a little over a year ago. Great group

Comment

I'm not into yoga.

There have been naked yoga groups here in Massachusetts - for men, for women, even some co-ed. For a number of years.

The topic comes up at nearly EVERY Naturist Society festival or gathering.

One of the non-landeds i belong to - Naturist New Hampshire - had its March gathering at a country inn (swim/sauna/hot tub/dinner) and there was a nude yoga session conducted by a shaman - yes it was co-ed because NNH has men and women as members.

As with any nudist/naturist situation - if you want to become active with any group or activity - you must GO TO IT. It will not GO TO YOU.

And if there is no activity in your area, start up a group. But - I'm sure if you go to any nudist group or club in your area, you'll probably find something on yoga.

Comment

I have had 2 strokes, and let my son and his family move in with us because they had no place to live. They have taken over my house and I have no rights as owner HELP!the police say I must see an attorney and evict them legally. I'm not made of money!

Comment

Working...
              X