Nudists who smoke cigarettes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudists who smoke cigarettes

I've seen pictures on the internet showing nudists smoking cigarettes, which is discouraging.

It may be healthy to be naked, but smoking isn't

So, please don't smoke and if you do, quit.

Re: Nudists who smoke cigarettes

I agree, it appears to be a disconnect from the healthy body, healthy mind foundation of the clothesfree world.

Comment

Originally posted by Naturist Zoar View Post
      I agree, it appears to be a disconnect from the healthy body, healthy mind foundation of the clothesfree world.
      My experience is that nudists smoke about the same as the general public, or less. Which in the USA is not very much these days. Those photos Davin sees are probably vintage or European.

The real health menace among nudists at resorts is drinking. But even that isn't unusual when compared to textile campgrounds/resorts and what people do on holiday. Still, almost every problem I've ever seen arise at a nudist resort has had an alcohol component to it.

Comment

I don't smoke and I advise all the others to quit.

Comment

I absolutely have never smoked. it is so repugnant. never got into drinking as well. never did drugs. some may say I am boring, but that's ok with me.

Comment

I used to smoke...but I quit. I never did drugs...but some days at work I wonder if it would make it better??? I have always enjoyed a drink now and then and one of my hobbies is wine making so I don't plan on quitting that anytime soon. We all have to have a vice right? But, no matter what your vice is, it's always better done nude.

Comment

I, also, used to smoke, never did drugs, still drink alcohol on occasion, but not nearly as much as in the years past. I guess my vice, I don't see it a a vice, is coffee. I do love my coffee. Every "vice" we have should be done in moderation. We probably all would be healthier. As far as being a nudest I can't call that a vice I think it as more of a pleasure, just be careful of too much sun. What did I say that for? I get as much nude sun as time allows & I don't worry about U.V. rays. So maybe it to is a vice also. Can't live forever.

Love Being Nude---Pahjo

Comment

"The real health menace among nudists at resorts is drinking. But even that isn't unusual when compared to textile campgrounds/resorts and what people do on holiday. Still, almost every problem I've ever seen arise at a nudist resort has had an alcohol component to it."
                ------
                I agree there is a lot of drinking. However, in my case, the only serious problems I've ever seen at nudists resorts and beaches involved sober, single men stalking young girls or giving too much attention to women and making them feel uncomfortable.

Comment

Amen! And if you do smoke, please respect the environement and resort and do not litter the area with your cigarette butts, only your butt.

As far as alcohol consumption, I think some is OK, just don't abuse it by using too much.

Comment

we see drinking as a HUGE problem at nudist resorts , we have yet been to a resort where there wasn't LOUD and RUDE DRUNKS we will not sugar coat this one !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X