Surgery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surgery

nudeM had shoulder surgery a week and and half ago. Still recovering at home and it will be a slow process. Let's all wish him a speedy recovery, before he drives me crazy! Oops too late!

Re: Surgery

Hope your recovery is quick and complete.

Comment

Recovery will depend on your age and condition and what was done. Hope your recovery goes well.

I'm still trying to get my left leg back working same as right one after a year and 5 months, from ripping the left quad away from the knee cap.

Comment

Hi Nudem, the recovery time is a bit of a pain but it beats the alternative ---> i.e. no surgery and shoulder pain for the rest of your life. All the best.

Comment

Wii would like to wish him a speedy recovery

Comment

Thanks all for the best wishes. The surgery ended up being more than anticipated. They cleaned up some bone spurs, repaired both, a torn tendon and a torn bicep. Taking physical therapy now and the Dr. is very happy at the progress. I know it will take time, but I hope the pain will be gone after the healing. Nice to be able to enjoy the nude life (minimal clothing at times), although not under these conditions. Getting caught up on some older DVD's now. lol

Comment

Wish you a happy recovery. I understand your situation - had a leg in plaster for four weeks in spring. Luckily didn't feel any pain though.

During my illness I greatly enjoyed watching this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsxvJZZGU2c

Comment

Cool video. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

NudeM, you have my sympathy. I had shoulder surgery a couple of weeks ago; in my case, just repairing a torn tendon. It no longer hurts all the time, but physical therapy is a *****. Stretching hurts!

Wil

Comment

Working...
                  X