Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherokee Wisdom

Cherokee Wisdom
    This is the best way I have ever heard of life being explained!!

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.

He said, ' My son, the battle is between two ' wolves ' inside us all..

One is Evil. - It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good. - It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith. '

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: ' Which wolf wins? '

The old Cherokee simply replied,
    ' The one you feed. '

Re: Cherokee Wisdom

Osiyo my friend such great words of wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanslines View Post
      Cherokee Wisdom
      This is the best way I have ever heard of life being explained!!

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.

He said, ' My son, the battle is between two ' wolves ' inside us all..

One is Evil. - It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good. - It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith. '

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: ' Which wolf wins? '

The old Cherokee simply replied,
      ' The one you feed. '
      Speaks better volumes than I ever could.

Comment

This is very insightful. One paragraph that says so much! Definitly words to practice and live by.

Comment

Had to come back and read this.

Comment

This is great wisdom.

Comment

Working...
            X