No announcement yet.

How long does it take to get undressed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take to get undressed?

How long does it take to get undressed? Well, juggling clothing depends on what you are doing, including juggling! Of course, naturists would only need to do half this routine!

Walk into the bedroom and strip, about 2 minutes max. lol

Comment

Wow! That's amazing, shame they didn't go the whole hog though.

Comment

I'd say about between one and a half to two minutes and then I am completely clothesfree as our lovely website is named! LOL!

Comment

On a weekend or when not working, about 3 seconds. Kick off the flip flops, throw off the shirt and drop the shorts...done. My Rule of Three, never wear more than 3 things. On a work day, since I have to be in a suit and tie, it feels like it takes forever to get naked. It's a struggle to get that crap off as quickly as possible.

Comment

Seconds ... literally ... seconds! I live by the Rule of Three. Shirt, shorts flip flops or slip on shoes. 99.9% of the time ... I'm driving barefoot and when I get home, if I'm not already naked while driving, I usually am naked before I get in the house. On those rare occasions where I do have to wear a suit and tie, I takes me less than 30 seconds to strip. It all goes in a pile to the dry cleaners except for my shoes and socks.

Comment

Rule of 4 - I have footwear on both feet.

Comment

I know I know - shoes count as 1 item because they are a 'pair'. But that is even more confusing. You also have 'pairs' of pants and 'pairs' of underwear. Every 'pair' of pants I own are actually just a single item. I can buy underwear in 3-packs that say "three pairs of briefs" right on the package, but there aren't six in there. OK, one "pair" of pants has a pair of legs on them - but a pair of 'tighty whitey' briefs don't. Long sleeve shirts have a pair of arms, but you don't call it a 'pair' of shirts. A 'pair' of sunglasses is a single item, but it has a pair of lenses and a pair of arms, but we only call it a 'pair', not two pairs.

Another reason not to wear clothes - too confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Naturist Mark View Post
                  ...Another reason not to wear clothes - too confusing.
                  Noted! Life can be simple if you let it be.

Comment

Why is a bra singular and panties plural?

Comment

Originally posted by missouriboy View Post
                      Why is a bra singular and panties plural?

Oooooh...that's a good one! A pair of panties to cover one, well, you know...and a bra to cover a pair of breasts. Should be a pantie and bra-bra or something.

Comment

Less than a minute.

Comment

As soon as I come in the door the clothes come off. Ahaa! now that's more like it.

Comment

Several years ago, a nudist friend on another site posted a story about he and his wife and this game they play when it comes to getting undressed after a period of wearing clothes, no matter how short a period it is. One or the other will emerge from wherever to claim "I win!" to the other that may still have some article of clothing on. Nowadays, more times than not, The Prof emerges from most anywhere, here at home and shouts ... "I win!" ... and I'm pretty damn fast at getting naked as soon as we get home!

Comment

Takes me about 30 seconds. I work from home so I only have to put clothes on to go check the mailbox and even then it's shorts,t-shirt and sandals no matter the weather.

Comment

Working...
                              X