Letter to the Editor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter to the Editor

This letter was published in the Daily Telegraph, a serious UK national newspaper. Thought it a beautiful example of the British sense of humour. Couldn't find it on their web edition, so hope it is readable.

Awesome....love it. Leave it to the Brits to put things into a fitting perspective. I spent more than 20 years serving my country as a Soldier and the biggest regret is that I never made it to Europe to experience the many nude opportunities throughout the Mediterranean beaches as well as all the other opportunities. One day I may get there...but until then, I will enjoy the times I have. Thanks for sharing spafan83.

Comment

From all of the news accounts, I thought Germany was doing well, fiscally. I hope this austerity program helps in some way!

Comment

Nukein: I also spent many years in our country's service and was fortunate enough to be stationed in Germany several times. My wife and I enjoyed the more accepting body acceptance of the Europeans, especially the Germanic countries where the modern nudist culture originated. They have a far healthier attitude towards the human body than our puritanically influenced American culture. The concept of the forbidden fruit is unfortunately alive and well here in the US.

Comment

Located in tourist Central Florida, many of the guests who visit the club i go to are from Europe. It obvious from their British accent or while speaking French or Spanish. I have had many opportunities to chat with these visitors and although I hate to generalize, they seem far more comfortable with their nudity. I have never seen any children at our resort, but many Europeans bring their families, including young children. Not everyone, of course, but I have found them far more willing to chat and socialize, even if I am at the resort unaccompanied by my spouse. Just does not seem to matter. If you have interesting conversation and seem nice, its all good.

Comment

After writing a looooong post here, a popup window said Content Entry: All will be lost. Yup,it was lost... WTF?

Comment

Working...
            X