Elysium Fields

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elysium Fields

Hello everyone. I have a question for anyone that can assist me. A few years ago, there was a nudist resort in the hills either above or outside of Los Angeles in Topanga,C.A. It was named Elysium Fields. I never had the opportunity to visit it, but I understand it is now closed. But one thing about it was they had a very large book library there. If I am correct, I used to order books,publications, and possibly videos from them in the mail a while back. Does anyone know what they have done with their collection at all? Any help here would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Ken Palmer

Re: Elysium Fields

My understanding is they sold eveything they may have donated those books to the a naturist library somewhere. I used to order books from a place out of Kissimee Fla. I know they had a huge selection, however it has been decades since I ordered a book from them.

Comment

Re: Elysium Fields

Hello Nude Al. I thank you and everyone else for your replies on this question. Come to think of it, I may have been mistaken. It is possible that I purchased my books and publications from Kissimmee,Florida instead. I just can't remember the name of the resort. I visited it during the summer of 2000. But once again, thanks for your input.

Ken Palmer

Originally posted by NudeAl View Post
      My understanding is they sold eveything they may have donated those books to the a naturist library somewhere. I used to order books from a place out of Kissimee Fla. I know they had a huge selection, however it has been decades since I ordered a book from them.

Comment

Working...
      X