Happy Halloween!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Halloween!

Hello everyone. I would like to wish everybody and their families a safe and Happy Halloween! For those with children, please be safe if you plan to take them trick-or-treating. And may they get all kinds of the best treats as it is primarily their day and night! Watch out ghosts and goblins! LOL! Take care and enjoy!

Ken Palmer

Happy Halloween to you too Ken!

​We enjoy being home for Halloween. We get about 180-200 kids come around. I'll be dressed up in my firefighting gear and wearing a Dalmatian mask with a lower jaw that moves when I move my lower jaw. Hope I don't scare too many little ones!!

Comment

Originally posted by FireProf View Post
      Happy Halloween to you too Ken!

​We enjoy being home for Halloween. We get about 180-200 kids come around. I'll be dressed up in my firefighting gear and wearing a Dalmatian mask with a lower jaw that moves when I move my lower jaw. Hope I don't scare too many little ones!!
      Wow, that's really something! LOL! What an ingenuine costume that sounded like! Are you serious? 180 to 200 kids came? That has to be a record! I am lucky if I get like 8 or 10! LOL!

Comment

Two years ago (we were gone last year) we ran out of candy and I had to run to the market for more as my wife raided our outside refrigerator and took the full size candy bars, reserved for our grandkids, out and started handing them out. My wife makes up little bags with 3-4 small candies in each bag. This year, she made 200 bags and we brought in 4 bags at the end of the night and gave the 4 kids across the street each another bag of candy before we called it quits so ... we handed out 192 bags of candy and could have handed out all 200 because there were still older kids trick or treating after we shut down the lights!

Comment

Working...
        X